DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ask Kathana Anything Thread!

JenniferL

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't Sarefelle one of the Sisters living who knows where that Moirane went to see about some research papers?

I don't think so. I'd have to look it up, but I think she's only seen TGH and doesn't really interact with the principal players.

11 or 42?

I'm far more concerned about the Final Five right now.

you're just supposed to pick. they're just numbers. they dont represent books or movies or anything. just numbers to be chosen between.

If you don't like the answer, don't ask the question.

The 2 sisters which Moiraine visited were Adelais and Vandene which are both now dead after the last book...

Anyways, to my question which hasn't been asked before (I swear it hasn't, and I looked through all the questions)

Mrs. Flame of Tar Valon, Amyrlin, etc. Will you marry me?

and....

Other than the White Tower what is the best Org?

Mrs. Flame of Tar Valon' date=' Amyrlin, etc. Will you marry me?

[/quote']

I will simply reuse my answer that I wrote when Kadere asked me this earlier. Insert your name where appropriate.

Unfortunately' date=' I am going to have to turn you down, Kadere. I am already quite happily married to Segurant and it's not legal for me to be married to more than one person at a time. I have been told, moreover, that I make a terrible wife. I've been spoiled rotten by my current husband who indulges nearly all my insane whims and puts up with the indignity of being an Amyrlin's husband. Its probably for the best that we can't marry.

However, I will always treasure your proposal and if ever Segurant decides he's had enough of me, you can be certain I'll contact you.[/quote']

Other than the White Tower what is the best Org?

I think that depends entirely on what you want to get out of the Org. It also depends on what your preferences are. The Band is probably the best organized of all the Orgs. The Wolfkin and Kin are the silliest and spammiest, which is nice for those who enjoy that. The Seanchan and Illuminators have the clearest purpose, covering entertainment and creative pursuits respectively. If you're looking to push yourself, join those. The Ogier and Aiel are probably our best hidden treasures. The people in those Orgs are probably some of the coolest people you'll find at DM and you'll get to know them well because they keep themselves small.

Really, its impossible to say "This is the best Org". They are all very good at what they do.

Ohhh. That makes more sense. I have never performed an actual marriage ceremony. However, I am ordained as a minister through the Universal Life Church, which enables me to perform a legally binding marriage ceremony in several states, Georgia being one of them. So yes, if you and your girlfriend would like a Wheel of Time wedding ceremony officiated by the Amyrlin Seat, I could do so.

I don't generally make New Year's Resolutions. I always have several goals I'm working towards at any given time, so making new ones just because the calendar flipped over seems silly.

My current personal goals are to keep up with my FlyLady house cleaning/organization program I started recently and to have the sort of body that could wear a Slave Leia costume at Dragon*Con this year. I must point out that I'm not promising to wear this outfit, just that I could without being pointed out as the "flabby, pale" Leia.

Archived