DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Dark One Loves the Holidays Because...

Sorcha al'Parr

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ph34r: He steals cookies and his minions get carrots and other veggies to keep them healthy. Only he gets the sweets, though. :mellow:

The Dark One is Santa Claus ... and his minions are reindeers?

And yes, by eldest is definitely a little Shadow lol. My youngest already has plans for his underground volcanic lair also.

:ph34r: He steals cookies and his minions get carrots and other veggies to keep them healthy. Only he gets the sweets, though. :mellow:

And yes, by eldest is definitely a little Shadow lol. My youngest already has plans for his underground volcanic lair also.

i have to meet these young sith lords :wink:

Yes. :baalzamon: Most think he's a jolly man, but he actually takes their gifts away. :dry:

His minions get a break to do more evil work!

Yes. :baalzamon: Most think he's a jolly man, but he actually takes their gifts away. :dry:

His minions get a break to do more evil work!

Archived