DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: PARTY!

Niniel

lightshadowweek1_zps9bb444b2.gif

Welcome to the second Light vs Shadow week in the one and only Black Tower. Let the taint guide you to our different activities or check out this post. (If you really want to know what´s going on I suggest that you take a look at this post because the taint rarely take you were you want to go.) I will post links to our activities as soon as the threads are up.

To those of you that have never visited the Black Tower before, please have a brownie or two. They will make you feel...ehm... Well, just try one. Enjoy yourself and may the taint be with you.

BT Mafia Game - read along to see what will happen to the BT. Let me know if you want to be a back up.

The ultimate Light vs Shadow RP battle. What chaos will that mysterious ter´angreal cause?

Muse of Light and Shadow. For all you creative people.

Spam war. Of course, what would a BT theme week be without spam?! Jump in whenever you feel like it. We are already on round 2.

Discussion - The nature of Good and Evil in film.

Today is the last day of the Light vs. Shadow week. I want to thank everyone for participating and making this a great week.

A recap: Ithi´s ter´angreal drove us all mad. Well, more mad than usual, which says a lot about that horrible thing. I wonder if it would work the same way with saidar? Oh...I sense great possibilities... :baalzamon:

We were shown some impressive creations and Misheru, Canuki and Kukasö was awarded for their photos and felted rabbits. The BT is truly a marvellous place - where else would you find a tainted carrot?

The Shadow managed to beat the Light in the Spam War. Due to our überspammy spammers John had to make an extra version of his first thread.

In the discussion thread we agreed that heroes that have a dark side is often more interesting to see/read about.

The OP tournament has just started. We are soon ready for round 2. Congratulations to all of you that managed to qualify for the next round.

We will also have to wait a while to see who will win the BT Mafia Game. 12 players are still alive. Not for long though. Muahahaha...

So lets end this amazing week with an amazing party! Tainted brownies and refreshments for everyone! Step up on the dance floor or chill in the bar.

live-bar-interior-photo-03.jpg

Who will play tonight?

live-bar-interior-photo-02.jpg

Archived