DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I would like to introduce myself

Cloud Strife

Hello, my name is Heath. I was told about this org by MsDanya because she liked my screen name. As I told her I don't have my own computer at this time, but I do check the boards when I am at work. I mainly check out the boards about the books and have never actually posted on any boards. I have always wanted to get more involved, but I never knew how to get started. I am not sure how involved I can be anything until I can get a computer again, but I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I am from the United States and live in Louisiana. I am 30 years old and am currently going through a divorce, so that is the reason for me not having a computer at this time. Well I guess that is all for now, it would be nice to make some friends here.

*grins* Is that an official "I wanna join the Kin, Lor?"

*wraps a blue sash around his hips and kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin! :D I'm Lor, the Eldest, and I, too, LUV your name! Just in case it wasn't horribly obvious... *looks at her sig*

'tis the season, I guess. I am looking forward to the week after Christmas, personally. Of course, with my husband home, I'm doubting they'll be as relaxing as I want them to be, but... *laughs and shrugs* better than being at work!

*smiles* which reminds me, don't forget to stop by our offsite boards and sign up there. Danya just got raised to full membership tonight during Chat! Or... she's really close to it, anyway... lol

Archived