DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Cyan!!!

Katiora

Hello and welcome to the Band of the Red Hand!!!! Great to see you here and I know everyone can't wait to get to know you better! Jea should be around soon to get you put in to get your permissions so you can see our privvys (the boards that is :wink: ) until then just post here where you can see. I believe there is a Originals vs Covers out there as well as some other discussions, such as the discussion on how Mat changed from book 1 to book 2. Feel free to join in everywhere!! You also need to visit the Pink Loincloth and get some free booze :biggrin: Dice should be around soon to maybe get you started on your Raw Recruit time as well. It's gonna be great! *hands Cyan a special UC brew* If you have any questions feel free to post them here or PM me, Dice or Jea! We don't bite hard

<.<

>.>

hehehe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Kati :biggrin: Oh and hai everyone xD Glad to be here :happy: Just to warn you, I'll probably be lurky for the first month or so, till I get to know everyone. Then I'll be around more after that :happy: Free drinks though, can't pass that up :rolleyes:

*wanders off in search of the tavern*

Why fank yoo :happy: Actually though I'm still wobbly from the other drinks I just had, and since I have do desire to be drunk at the moment, I'll have to save these for later :tongue:

Also, I only briefly skimmed that ridiculously long intro post thingie (I know, I'm bad) but I suppose I should go back and read it no?

I was recruiting! :wink:

That's awesome!

Great to have ya!

I would say more, but I"m getting ready to leave to go and run my first half marathon so.....I may reappear in a couple of days after I recuperate :)

Welcome Cyan! I'm new too :happy:

*Grins at the spectacle of Starrik*

:happy: Ello Fluffy. So many familiar faces :biggrin: How long ya been here?

Well let me see.. *looks at his watch* I'm your senior by a total ammount of 1 day :tongue:

:laugh: So were both new recruits eh? Fun :biggrin:

Archived