DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Craziest sports occurrance ever

balefired-ed2

• 2 weeks later...

Well... if we're promoting our teams, I figure I might as well share this:

I'm no rugby player, but that's pretty cool.

Oh, and Sutt, I'd never seen that play, although of course I'd heard of it since my mother went to Cal, but it's just as awesome as it sounded.

Oh, and Sutt, I'd never seen that play, although of course I'd heard of it since my mother went to Cal, but it's just as awesome as it sounded.

Oh sweet MA, I didn't know that. It's been my families school too. My parents met there and you'll be happy to know my mother was a French Major! Never get sick of seeing "The Play" and just love when that Stanfurd band member gets crushed at the end.

Oh sweet MA, I didn't know that. It's been our family school. My parents met there and you'll be happy to know my mother was a French Major!

Well, my parents actually met there as well, at some pizza place I believe. I think my father must have been there on some kind of exchange. I have very little understanding of my father's education owing no doubt to the overall headache-inducing weirdess of the french system. You might be interested to know that my grandfather did a lot of the lighting there, something he never fails to remind me of. My mother actually would of liked for me to go there myself I think, but California's pretty far from Paris, and schooling is just so much less expensive here.

So your mother took french, eh? Tell her I feel her pain. Beautiful language but it's sometimes hard to love something that often makes you want to bang your head against a wall.

Archived