DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dishonered - release date 10.9.12

Red2111

discuss game play once it comes out, if your pre-ordered it, if your looking forward to it, how you think it will play.

i pre-ordered is. so i'm also getting the Tarot Cards as well, can't wait to see them.

aside form that, i think this game is goign to be very interesting, enough so that i got it even though its First Person POV. and this game is liek Fable in that your actions dictate how good or evil your character becomes, and there are more than just A or B, theres shades of grey in this game. way cool!

i thin this game is gonna be like Assasins Creed, in that its a bunch of "fetch" or "kill" missions with a main story line mixed in.

supposedly, theres also 6 different endings as well

admittedly i haven't cracked into it yet, i'm waiting until friday incase i relaly get into it.

i have checked out the Tarot cards thoguh that came with my pre-order and they're intersting. different suits than a regular deck and the major arcane is labled different and Death is not the 13th card.

not booklet to give meanings either and no drawings other than numerial marks on the minor arcane.

Im enjoying it alot. Ive put it on hard difficulty so that may be one of the reasons its taking me longer, but im 4 hours in and no where near done. I think if your the kind who likes to explore and find all the little things they hide around than its plenty long enough.

As for the Tarot card I rather liked them. They look very nice.

yeah the major arcane is very nice looking. not really practical for using in actual tarot readings though with the Minor arcane set up they way they are.

edit - main reason i did a pre-order on this game was to get the tarot cards, cause i can always use a 2nd set. kinda disappointed on this aspect tbh.

so ive sunk abotu 5 or 6 hours into the game last night (i haven't gotten past my first primary quest of gettign the notebook lmao). most of it was doing side quests and just wandering around aimlessly. getting used to First Person is hard, i find myself dieing alot because i'm simply just used to the hacka nd slash style combat and being able to keep and eye on all enemys at once. this is my main beef with first person, it limits my view of the game. i'm a top down style player, this is what i favor and how i've come to adapt myself ot game play, i can deal with the :behind the character: PoV, so long as it captures alot and theres a "quick flip" button to allow me to snap and camera around.

my other complaint. a lack of a zoom function for the long ranged weapons. granted i haven't upgraded the mask yet, instead i've been focusing on getting as many bolts, bullets and purchasing upgrades and focusing on the arcane mostly. but a zoom for sniping woudl be beast, as well as an auto targeting systemto allow for single tap cycling through enemies.

i'm having fun in the game, though the story is meh. but i'd be having loads more fun if it wasn't First person POV.

I am going to play it through twice to get the different endings. First time super sneaky and non lethal second time just walking through everyone sword first. So low chaos and then high chaos. I gotta see the endings.

So, I was on what I'm pretty sure is the last mission, and my brother was pretty close but I accidentally deleted it. Saved games and all. I don't want to do a system restore because I don't know what that will do to other saves and things I've changed since I did it. Oh well...At least I know the best way to go through on chaos mode. Tallboys are actually quite easy to kill.

• 2 weeks later...

My X Box died on me the other day, and it looks like I won't be able to replace it until the end of November. This game is #1 on my list of things to do when I get a new consol though. It looks awesome. I'm not usually a fan of the first person perspective but this game looks so awesome that I'll get over that the way I did for Bioshock.

Archived