DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Everyone introduce yourself to me!

The Bard Babe

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would a real one?

Yes, I'm a confident guy, but not a douche. I don't mess around with taken people.

It is funny, but I tend to read through threads and when a comment comes to mind after a post, I just go with it, don't really care what was said before/after.

Sometimes comedy is in the subtleties

lol, taken people... but..., yeah.... i know what you mean.

Yeah. I suppose I see that as something I wouldn't want to have done to me... if I talk to a girl, and she's dating someone, even if I manage to steal her away, I could just be the next sucker in line. So I just remove that whole possibility by not acting on it. Plus as the boyfriend it'd suck to have all the sharks (guy friends) of your girlfriend circling around just waiting for something to happen.

Rather be "noble" and just stay out of it.

lol, taken people... but..., yeah.... i know what you mean.

Yeah. I suppose I see that as something I wouldn't want to have done to me... if I talk to a girl, and she's dating someone, even if I manage to steal her away, I could just be the next sucker in line. So I just remove that whole possibility by not acting on it. Plus as the boyfriend it'd suck to have all the sharks (guy friends) of your girlfriend circling around just waiting for something to happen.

Rather be "noble" and just stay out of it.

A very good sentiment, methinks.

Archived