DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

3000 posts! Only took me a little over 5 years.

Ashaman Kovan

From what I've seen Kovan, you're just tossed into a room with a bunch of people, some are mafia, some are town. You're trying to eliminate the other faction. People will lie, deceive, shift blame, call people out, etc... It's kinda like watching Survivor, really.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've seen Kovan, you're just tossed into a room with a bunch of people, some are mafia, some are town. You're trying to eliminate the other faction. People will lie, deceive, shift blame, call people out, etc... It's kinda like watching Survivor, really.

:) Ya, it's fun.

That sounds...Interesting. Sounds like it could get heated too.

You know, its almost EXACTLY like watching survivor. If one of the factions was trying to kill everyone else. Although i never got that far in the show so for all i know they may have been.

• 3 months later...

Archived