DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BRAINWAVE!!!/new game idea

Gabby

So, I was just thinking about this before. I have just taken up dabating this year, and thought it would be cool if we had a debate - like a properly set out debate, with people signing up here and being in teams and having a couple of days to get ready for it. We could also have judges! If you are interested in either being one of the 6 debaters or a judge (suggestions for how many we need are welcome :D) post here.

I am one.

p.s. What topic is a good one?

Plenty of mine as well. Only thing is that I'm 13. :tongue: Anyway if you wanted to tweak the Debate idea and make it into something else somehow ... I don't see why not, but Ithi is the games and whatnot :laugh: Not sure what the official title is, coordinator. So you may want to try and sort something out with her. Or even co-mod with the leader of the debates.

Also, if you want to do something in the BT for points, PM me with a suggested discussion topic... You can host a debate/discussion in the Quiet Room and get 10 points for it.

Probably won't be seriously formal, but you can usually get some good responses to it.

Archived