DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT torturing ways

Darki'n

This is my first thread, and I decided to speak of a shadowy thing: the many ways of torturing/killing in WoT. I'm not a sadistic person, I just want to talk about something shadowy. You can talk about your favorite ways, if you're Shadow member, or about it how horrible these torturing ways are. I could have done a poll, but I prefer this way. If there's something wrong with this thread, please say it to me.

I can't say what's the most horrible torturing way, but the way how Carridin was killed was very awful at the first read.

Same, I guess I didn't notice it much. I don't see torture very often... they hint to it a lot once Semirhage is more involved, but don't always give descriptions.

I think torture-wise, we have the clearest view on how the Black Ajah tortures the girls time and again... Slaps of Air from every direction, etc. Even Rand's beatings from the Red Ajah weren't terribly noted.

But being a Shadowy topic... I'm just going to leave it at that :) Mwa ha ha.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to practise every now and then. At least it won't hurt me :biggrin:

*Grabs JohnSnow and holds him still with Air*

Attack: Torture

Damage: 30

*get out clipboard*

Tell me John, did that hurt?

And this is for posterity so, be honest.

Ithi, you might like this post I made on Bookface:

What happens when I see a spider:

Me - "Ahh, my old nemesis, we meet again. I see that through your perseverance and tenacity you have managed to breach the outer defenses of the house, and are here to claim the land that is rightfully yours. I challenge you to a dual to the death!"

Spider - "No! To the pain."

Me - "I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase."

Spider - "I'll explain and I'l

l use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon."

Me- "That may be the first time a spider has dared insult me."

Spider - "It won't be the last. To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose."

Me - "And then my tongue I suppose, I killed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight."

Spider - " I wasn't finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right."

Me - "And then my ears, I understand let's get on with it."

Spider - "WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever."

What really happens:

I scream like a little girl. Pride does not follow this statement.

*static*

Mauve Flame, I have a Flash 1 message, do you copy?

Secure code: 12I32B7CS8MNS90

Sir, my Mirror of Mists decoy has been attacked.

By murmur. Yes, sir. But--

Yes, sir.

Do you want me to report in, since I'm on the line?

Sir, we have another contact. Different origin than Chance.

Understood, contact 2 is now Dradis.

Yes, sir.

Ghost, out.

*static*

Archived