DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Lady Dragon

Niel an' Tyomn

Niel walked in the Village that surrounded the Black Tower. The area teeming and bursting with Light and Life. But there was one problem. A Shadow. Not a Shadow the Shadow ... Our Lady Dragon, TinaHel. The Leader that was even higher than the M'Hael. She was walking alone by herself, So the newly raised Asha'Man went to comfort her, and to help her find the way to the Light.

Do it for them. Lady Dragon. Tina, rebuke the way of the Dark One, for that brings destruction and pain but, join the Light and you will be ... Simply ... Awesome. :happy:

If not for me or for the Creator ... Do it for your husband ... Rand... If not for him. Do it for them.

adorable-300x208.jpg

(Other Lighties chime in!)

lol

Niel - I am the Dragon. Although I´m sure my bf wouldn´t mind being called the Dragon. lol Actually, he has promised me that I´m now allowed to have three boyfriends. Ehm, no. That was what I had expected but he said no. Strange man. He is cool with two girlfriends though. :laugh:

And for leaving the shadow... I´m officially not part of a faction any more.

lol

Niel - I am the Dragon. Although I´m sure my bf wouldn´t mind being called the Dragon. lol Actually, he has promised me that I´m now allowed to have three boyfriends. Ehm, no. That was what I had expected but he said no. Strange man. He is cool with two girlfriends though. :laugh:

And for leaving the shadow... I´m officially not part of a faction any more.

Although, if she ever wants to step down, she knows where to go. And since there is no one else named Rand here, I guess she'll just go to whichever faction has the official "Rand". Wait, can i be the Black Tower's official Rand?

Archived