DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Andrew the Asha'Man!!!

Katiora

It's always great to see new faces!!!! *hands Andrew a Bandy* This is the Cavalry's own special made brew :wink: I think it's the best, but I do admit I'm a little biased.

Anyway, welcome to the Band!! I'm Katiora, one of the members of the Cavalry. I hope you have an awesome time here with us! You've come at a very exciting time! We have a lot of new ideas flying around and new things coming soon! But we do ask you be patient with us! We're currently in the middle of getting some new staff and starting back up our Raw Recruit program which you will get to take part in! I must tell you from experience(at least when i experienced it) it's a lot of fun!

Anyway I will cease my rambling and let everyone get to welcoming you! Jea should be around to request you permissions to get in to see our private boards soon, but until then feel free to join in wherever you can! We have a discussion going on right now about the formation of the Band and you need to stop by the Pink Loin Cloth Bar and get some free drinks!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or message someone, we're mostly nice and don't bite hard. :laugh:

Andrew Im Dice and im the new XO and am in charge of the Raw Recruits so you will be receiving an email from me shortly regarding your first RR week.

Thanks for the warm welcome Dice! The Email i gave and check most often is my work one and i'm on a 4 day weekend (thank the light!) so i wont be able to reach that til sunday morning

And a little bit of BB hunting shall be fun lol

oi! leave him alone! i like his attitude!!!

BB youve read HP right? does the term "Harry Hunting " mean anything to you? BB hunting is much the same...we are just better at it then Dudley

Oh right! I though it was along the lines of duck hunting. Your way sounds like more fun. I think I'll try it out somepoint soon. Just follow her around on the forums and post after beating her up?

Archived