DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Acclimating to Shayol Ghul

randomh3r0

*cues the sultry music*

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you..."

You know we can take points away...right? :p

Come on, no one thought that was funny?

It's so sultry...

:p

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be an awesome time to start lavishing compliments on Leelou so that when I see her next, she'll turn bright red. That would be a picture-perfect moment.

The true test would be if I could get Nyn to blush. I'm reasonably certain it's not possible, but I have hopes.

This would be an awesome time to start lavishing compliments on Leelou so that when I see her next, she'll turn bright red. That would be a picture-perfect moment.

The true test would be if I could get Nyn to blush. I'm reasonably certain it's not possible, but I have hopes.

I do not always turn bright red!

The secret of making me blush is not site appropriate. :P

Nyn

OMG, you're fresh.

Call me.....

May the Dark One have mercy on your soul if I ever get the chance to meet you. I will make it my goal to see you blush.

Barm will be easy - I'm grabbing his ass when we brohug. It's been decided long ago. You? I'll think of something unique.

how do they let boys graduate high school without knowing how to make women blush? did they drop this when they got rid of PE? good lord.

I dropped PE and studied this course on my own.

I was going to say I home schooled it, but that would've sounded wrong.

how do they let boys graduate high school without knowing how to make women blush? did they drop this when they got rid of PE? good lord.

I can make all the girls blush, it's what they do after is the hard part.

You have a point there. Though in this case Verbal just doesn't know how to even begin to approach me. And if he thinks it's hard online... IRL it's twice as hard lol

Nyn

You misunderstand - I'm good at that. I don't ever get embarrassed. I just feel that Nyn would be the exception rather than the rule, so I'm thinking about how to do it without getting immediately detained for public indecency.

You have a point there. Though in this case Verbal just doesn't know how to even begin to approach me. And if he thinks it's hard online... IRL it's twice as hard lol

Nyn

That's what she said.

You should still be having pillow fights! Stop making me feel old.

O_O GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Nyn

You are OLD!

I tend to encourage women to have the pillow fights.

Rand should be learning these ways now.

"The boy must grow to be a warrior!"

You misunderstand - I'm good at that. I don't ever get embarrassed. I just feel that Nyn would be the exception rather than the rule, so I'm thinking about how to do it without getting immediately detained for public indecency.

there is no exception to that rule, it's simple physiology, capillaries just...

sigh.

yeah, alcohol will work too.

It won't happen right away. I'll slap you around for a while before I even think of calling the cops =)

Nyn

It won't happen right away. I'll slap you around for a while before I even think of calling the cops =)

Nyn

That might be worth it.....

Then Barm can bail me out and I'll grab his ass. Awesome.

/creepball mode RE-ACTIVATED

Archived