DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You already know this, but I love you Leelou!

RandA lThor

Leelou, for too long have I kept this away from everyone. From the moment that I have seen you, read your posts, and gotten to know you, I have loved your post. Every time I see you post, I laugh, my heart beat going up. There are times when I will just scan threads to see which ones you have posted on just so that I can post after you and see your posts. Every time you post, I do a little dance inside and quickly click on it. I'll go on your profile and look at your last posts, and for so long I have wanted to click the button to add you as a friend on DM, but was too scared. Even when I look at your profile pic, I see your hair flowing down and my heart beat goes up again. I didn't understand the meaning of perfection until now. I would literally do anything for you, anything you asked of me. You would tell me what to do, and I would do it. I would cook and clean for you, not make you do anything. I would let you live like a princess, always relaxing, never having to do work. You would never have to do anything you didn't want to, and your life would be wonderful. As would mine, because I would be in your presence. Please tell me that you won't reject me, I have poured my heart and soul into this.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love her enough that if she wanted it I would share her with Heart. Even though I would want her to myself. She unknowingly has me twisted around her pinky so that if she wants me to do something, anything, I'll do it.

So you are willing to share leelou with a 80's all female rock band?

Total LOL at this. I wish I still had points to give out. I'd probably still not give them out, but I'd really wish I wasn't lazy.

What*? Barracuda was a great song... >.>

*does not actually like the band Heart

I rock that in Guitar Hero.

What*? Barracuda was a great song... >.>

*does not actually like the band Heart

I rock that in Guitar Hero.

You would.

You just scored another nerd point, Verbie. In case you're keeping score, that is.

Nyn

Would he have scored more if he'd said he "Rocked that in Skyrim"?

Nah, I play World of Warcraft.

*collects the nerd gold medal*

You just scored another nerd point, Verbie. In case you're keeping score, that is.

Nyn

Would he have scored more if he'd said he "Rocked that in Skyrim"?

Nah, I play World of Warcraft.

*collects the nerd gold medal*

And you call me a dork? :p

A fair point. The knob won't go up any farther.

*lobs softball* C'mon folks, somebody hit this one out of the park. I'm practically serving up a GMT here - and the bonus is that I created this Task a couple of years ago as the former Shaidar Haran.

That's right - you're chatting with the Slim Shaidy himself.

*does the worm*

Archived