DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nyanna and Naked Frog

LilyElizabeth

Player let me know come over here from Facebook. I'm on a new computer so I haven't quite figured out everything here yet...

But as you can tell from Player's post where he says my mate was in an accident a few weeks back, we keep in touch on Facebook all of the time. And we take turns popping over here when we are busy to scan for our SG Bond tasks. The fact that we still pop over is proof that we still care. Also Piano made me a thread in the Blight and I'd been trying to find time to pop over there even while my activity everywhere else was lagging more and more... And I was unable to access my account for a few months... But during that time I still talked with Piano.

Right now I am talking to my friend because her and her mother both just got pregnant. So it's pretty big news and important conversation and everything, but while we talk over the phone I am still typing here, to demonstrate my dedication to piano :)

I also found time to sign into the Artist Roll Call this month since he runs it. So I do pop over when I can and when I do I pay attention to Piano and his posts.

Hey, whatever you guys need to tell yourselves. Haha.

Well considering how often you compliment yourself, I would assume you exercise the same method.

Only you would see self-flagellation and think "compliment."

• Club Leader

Froggy, none of this was for real. It was staged to get Player to defend you, which he did. And to get Thor to defend Nya, which he did. I should have made that clear when I said they passed.

Nobody is giving staff a hard time. It was all staged.

Hey, whatever you guys need to tell yourselves. Haha.

Well considering how often you compliment yourself, I would assume you exercise the same method.

Only you would see self-flagellation and think "compliment."

Aaaaaaw thanks! =)

Nyn

Archived