DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Spacey's Corner VI

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cadsuane

Yes, but it's even better when there's no $%@# around to begin with! Go to it with that hose, Spacey!! 8)

*Lifts feet into a cross legged position, trying not to watch the %$£& tumble past*

Sweet, I have more than enough info on climbing the ranks. MsDanya, thanks for the beer and advice but I'm a big boy now and know how to handle my beer! :wink: Also, I didn't quite ask how I get promoted, just how goldeneys did. I remember the info from Corki. Call it an "icebreaker" in conversation if you will:P.

*Tips up mug and sees to half the contents, wiping chin afterwards*

It is pretty healthy like huh?!

The place is looking a lot cleaner. By the way MsDanya, there was no smugness intended with that last comment. I think the smell was starting to get to me. That ale must be strong, I think Goldeneys has fallen asleep! :roll:

Pleased to meet you aquaintance Jester. Thanks for the beer mate.

Also, more information about the Band can be found in the Band's private DM boards in one of the stickys. I explained how to access those in the email! ;) Just apply, and as I am online at the moment, I will approve you!

If you sign up for the off board sites (link in email), I will approve your account, and you can begin your time as a Raw Recruit and feel where you belong. Executive Officer Footman (his posh name for pencil pusher) will guide you through the course!

*passes Amalasan a Marshal-General's Special Battle Brew*

The finest drink the Band has to offer! ;)

And welcome! May you have much fun and games with us!

*takes the beer from Corki, lifts crying out in cheers and tips a large gulp down throat*

Cheers Corki and Cheers all. Say, was that my approval... errr Sir? I'm getting quite a collection of ales here! I'd better start drinking faster. :mrgreen:

*Pats Goldeneys on shoulder*

Were you dreaming of big scary lions my friend?! :lol:

(Oh yeah, everyone listen up. Please stop by and add your comment to my topic in the "General WoT discussion" thread. The more the merrier.)

*puts away the hose and the gleemen finish the clean up*

Glad everyone appreciates the clean up.

*looks over at the new person in the corner*

Sorry I haven't taken the time to welcome you to the corner Amalasan.

Welcome! I have been a little pre-occupied with the Captain General race and some other things in the dreaded RL.

*gives Amalasan yet another brew*

Glad to have new people around. I hope you are enjoying yourself and meeting all the interesting people that like to hang out in my corner. :) You are always welcomed in Spacey's Corner.

*drinks back a brew and yells out to the gleemen to sing some songs.

*The gleemen begin playing music and singing.*

Guest Cadsuane

Wait, the brew specifically has to be spilled on the floor? I was under the impression that it is the wasting of brew that the law was aimed at, and says nothing specific about where brew is considered "spilled." I may be wrong, I haven't memorized the law.

IMO, his post uses the word "spilled," and none was caught safely to be consumed again, so I vote guilty! :lol:

Archived