DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novice/Algai Quarters

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I'll help you dear! *ties him with Air and sends him to the Reds* You'll tell me how is it to fly when you arrive and I...probably release you.

OMG, I have an idea!! *is incredibly happy*

But I'll tell you later.

Maze, you quit? Nah, we kicked you out long ago :roll:

I can make you a sig, but it depends on what exactly do you want on it ;)

Well, Maze the truth is that you were not good as a love slave. Not at all... :roll:

Rai, will you help me pls to drag 12th to the Red boards? Because he's annoying me and you know what happens to little innocent Algai, who annoy me :D

Welcome here, Kamilah! I'm sure you'll love DM and the WT ;)!An advise from me, don't choose your Ajah at your first week and don't pick your fave Ajah from the books. Just go around, get to know the people and see where you fit the best. You can always go and post a thread in the Ajahs boards and say hello.

MD, I sent you an e-mail about the sig ;)

That and you can go visit a few chocolate rooms! :D Plus, these quarters are a great place to hang out! *hands Kamilah some extra special chocolate fudge brownies* Trait of the Browns dear, hope you like them! ;)

*walks in, shakes his head at all the dust on his bed, channels it off quickly, then takes off his coat and hat, placing his cane next to his sword and lays out* Hmm...its been a while, but I dont think things have changed much. *puts up a quick shield before lobbing caramel bombs at everyone* Happy easter all....hehe

Hello,

I have been sent in here to say hello. I'm Melay and I am so looking for where I belong. There are so many pretty colors to chose from.....and the stars or runes are so not helping. My destiny it seems is yet to be decided.

Any guidence would be helpful.

Yes, talking about the runes is quite interesting indeed. *scowls at the mention of the new 'Brown uniform* I may be Brown but you will NEVER see me in a bikini....that is a definite! Nice to see ya back LDD! :D

Archived