DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Personality Check

Niel an' Tyomn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 100% Perrin appearently... Somewhat makes sense. I do deeply care about people/causes and all.

Next is Gawyn *hiss* 85%. One of my least favorite characters >.> I suppose I could see the similarities there.

Then Aviendha, my favorite character :D Always trying to do what is expected of her and trying her best to give and contibute to her people 82% with her.

I also had 82% with Lan. LAAAAAAN :D The more times I reread, the more I love him. Very protective and duty driven, and will do anything to those he cares about

I'm 100% Perrin appearently... Somewhat makes sense. I do deeply care about people/causes and all.

Next is Gawyn *hiss* 85%. One of my least favorite characters >.> I suppose I could see the similarities there.

Then Aviendha, my favorite character :D Always trying to do what is expected of her and trying her best to give and contibute to her people 82% with her.

I also had 82% with Lan. LAAAAAAN :D The more times I reread, the more I love him. Very protective and duty driven, and will do anything to those he cares about

Lan definitely is amazing, I though just reading his story arcs in the main series was awesome, then seeing how he was earlier when New Spring came out, it just added even more to him.

LAN gets very pestisg to me. Just saying. EGWENE IS AMAZING

Niel, do you like ANY other characters besides Egwene? :)

Of course I do. Mat,Tom Avi Elayne. Most of the forsaken...

Eh, I was teasing. That's an interesting variety of characters though...

LAN gets very pestisg to me. Just saying. EGWENE IS AMAZING

Niel, do you like ANY other characters besides Egwene? :)

Of course I do. Mat,Tom Avi Elayne. Most of the forsaken...

Eh, I was teasing. That's an interesting variety of characters though...

I know. :tongue:

Apparently we are very much alike, Heart. I don't remember where Aviendha fell in my list, though. I remember Thom Merrilin was in the top 7 or 8. :laugh:

Archived