DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Applications now being accepted for leaders of all three factions – Shadowspawn, Dreadlords, and Black Ajah.

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll let you know when it's safe.

Spoiler. It's never safe.

Faction head positions are much more fun than the overall leadership position. People should sign up. If you're ambitious, apply for the BA. BA Heads always become SG leader.

Lies. I don't recall the Dreadie Faction Head position as being particularly fun.

Faction head positions are much more fun than the overall leadership position. People should sign up. If you're ambitious, apply for the BA. BA Heads always become SG leader.

Lies. I don't recall the Dreadie Faction Head position as being particularly fun.

Soooo muchhhh workkkk.

Really, would Nyn get mad at me? Well, here goes I guess.

Of course I'll get mad. I'm already on top of preparing a voodoo doll and designing a target with your face on it for Friday evening dart fun in the SS. We haven't decided yet if we're gonna use a frontal or a profile picture. We'll let you know.

Nyn

Ooh ooh, profile. That way one side of my face can be marred and I can be like two face.

Soooo muchhhh workkkk.

I don't recall it ever being any work, really. Haha.

it prepares them for eventually being the SG SG leader.

The Dreadlords FL is eventually driven mad. Why else do you think the title is Moridin?

It was simply Nae'blis when I had it. Haha.

Soooo muchhhh workkkk.

I don't recall it ever being any work, really. Haha.

it prepares them for eventually being the SG SG leader.

The Dreadlords FL is eventually driven mad. Why else do you think the title is Moridin?

It was simply Nae'blis when I had it. Haha.

Clearly you weren't doing it right, then. :baalzamon:

lol You should publish a guidebook for sucking :P

Only if I get to quote you. You are the Queen of Suck, after all, Nyn.

I have a great idea! Make me the SUPER FACTION HEAD. I'll be the FL of all three Factions!

Of course, my Chosen will do all of the work while I get all of the glory.

lol You should publish a guidebook for sucking :P

I have a great idea! Make me the SUPER FACTION HEAD. I'll be the FL of all three Factions!

Of course, my Chosen will do all of the work while I get all of the glory.

That's Lily.

Archived