DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Truth or Dare?

RandA lThor

Have Cyan help you with this, but put in the main board that you hired someone (Cyan) to sneak into the Red's quarters and pink their walls. Then Cyan will do it. For the title, put Attention All Red's, It's Wall Painting Season

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so going to get into trouble for this aren't I? xD Rand you wanna help?

you won't get into too much trouble, Cyan, I can either help you or bail you out, your choice, also add me to that PM so I can discuss, anyways, to keep this going, barto, set up another truth or dare.

lol... what do you think will happen after?

I hope Cyan doesn't get in too much trouble...

Hehe Last time I got caught helping the people who pinked the Red's quarters escape and they tied me upsidedown and forced me to eat chocolate. xD

HALT ALL DARE ACTIVITIES IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Anything to do with dares made from this thread MUSTbe performed within the BT ONLY!!!! Do Not, repeat DO NOT take anything into any other SG.

This is serious. The other groups do not appreciate it when interlopers mess with them. I know similar activities have occured in your personas in those groups but this is a BT activity and as such must be contained within the BT.

I will check on any problems created if any of these dares have gone beyond planning stage.

:ohmy: me, too!!! dark chocolate is delish! I don't like Hershey bars, though... unless they have nuts in them...

Truth: What's your favorite candy bar?

Dare: Eat the sourest thing you can find

Truth: Giant Tootsie Rolls

Archived