DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hear Hear!

RandA lThor

I have just proven that Niel is made of some lighties stuff with a little bit of shadowiness thrown in. How light can you get? The quiz for lighties to determine their lightieness!

Also added, a new quiz for shadowies, answer the same questions and your shadowiness shall be determined. :)

1. What are your favorite likes?

2. What are your dislikes?

3. Who is your favorite character from WoT?

4. What is your favorite scene from WoT?

5. What is your favorite weave in the WoT?

6. Do you fear the Shadow?

7. Do you fear the Light?

8. How strongly are you in the Light/Shadow?

9. How well do you think you did on this?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just proven that Niel is made of some lighties stuff with a little bit of shadowiness thrown in. How light can you get? The quiz for lighties to determine their lightieness!

Also added, a new quiz for shadowies, answer the same questions and your shadowiness shall be determined. :)

(only one I had left) Quite Well, actually I already have my results.

Dressing up a certain Shadowie in rainbow clothes. :tongue:

Remember this.........

Rainbow_Neon_Formal_Trashy_Stripe_Tulle_Skirt6.jpg

Pickles yuckkkkk and can beer.... nasty! Give me bottles any day.

Egwene

When Egwene battled Masaana.

Balefire

No Why should I? Everyone knows the Light defeats Shadow every time.

No. I embrace the Light.

Very strongly. Refer to questions 6 and 7.

I know I did well.

Thank you Nica for answering, hopefully others will take this as well. Very strongly Light Nica, however, you do have a tendency to make others (me!) suffer, which may lead you onto the Shadow some day, we shall welcome you with open arms (as long as you don't dress us up. :))

Anyone can take a quiz lol ... as if we have rules that stop people from taking a quiz :rolleyes:

1. What are your favorite likes? The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley, Japanese food and Sake, helium balloons, The M'Hael :wink:

2. What are your dislikes? Turnips, parsnips, swedes (the vegetable), not having a real summer, bad made up jazz, zealotry

3. Who is your favorite character from WoT? Moiraine

4. What is your favorite scene from WoT? The Cleansing of Saidin

5. What is your favorite weave in the WoT? Bonding and Gateways - don't you dare tell me I can't pick two

6. Do you fear the Shadow? No

7. Do you fear the Light? Hahahahahahahaha

8. How strongly are you in the Light/Shadow? I am very Shadowy indeed

9. How well do you think you did on this? I double dare you to say I did NOT do well :darkone:

anyone can take a quiz lol ... as if we have rules that stop people from taking a quiz :rolleyes:

1. What are your favorite likes? a nice sunrise over the ocean followed by good waves to catch

2. What are your dislikes? hypocrites and people who are always late

3. Who is your favorite character from WoT? Hefts his Ashen'Darei you have to ask?

4. What is your favorite scene from WoT? mats wild night in tar Valon

5. What is your favorite weave in the WoT? rolling ring of earthfire cant believe ithi didnt say cloud dancing

6. Do you fear the Shadow? Nope its all mine so whats to fear?

7. Do you fear the Light? no the light just lets me see the look of terror on their faces when i cut them down...

8. How strongly are you in the Light/Shadow? suddenly the Imperial Death March plays

9. How well do you think you did on this? (bill and ted voice) Totally EXCELLENT!!!! plays air guitar

Anyone can take a quiz lol ... as if we have rules that stop people from taking a quiz :rolleyes:

1. What are your favorite likes? The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley, Japanese food and Sake, helium balloons, The M'Hael :wink:

2. What are your dislikes? Turnips, parsnips, swedes (the vegetable), not having a real summer, bad made up jazz, zealotry

3. Who is your favorite character from WoT? Moiraine

4. What is your favorite scene from WoT? The Cleansing of Saidin

5. What is your favorite weave in the WoT? Bonding and Gateways - don't you dare tell me I can't pick two

6. Do you fear the Shadow? No

7. Do you fear the Light? Hahahahahahahaha

8. How strongly are you in the Light/Shadow? I am very Shadowy indeed

9. How well do you think you did on this? I double dare you to say I did NOT do well :darkone:

Haha, the dislike of vegetables is shadowy indeed and yeah you did very well, not going to be that daring. :) jk, you actually did very well

anyone can take a quiz lol ... as if we have rules that stop people from taking a quiz :rolleyes:

1. What are your favorite likes? a nice sunrise over the ocean followed by good waves to catch

2. What are your dislikes? hypocrites and people who are always late

3. Who is your favorite character from WoT? Hefts his Ashen'Darei you have to ask?

4. What is your favorite scene from WoT? mats wild night in tar Valon

5. What is your favorite weave in the WoT? rolling ring of earthfire cant believe ithi didnt say cloud dancing

6. Do you fear the Shadow? Nope its all mine so whats to fear?

7. Do you fear the Light? no the light just lets me see the look of terror on their faces when i cut them down...

8. How strongly are you in the Light/Shadow? suddenly the Imperial Death March plays

9. How well do you think you did on this? (bill and ted voice) Totally EXCELLENT!!!! plays air guitar

haha, you also did good my master, liking mat, very shadowy

No, I swear this is not about points, I want people to take the quiz sobI can see who they truly are.

Hubris! Who knows what evil lurks within the minds of men?

The SHADOW knows.

...and the CREATOR, of course...

if either exist...which I doubt...

Hubris is considered an exceedingly grave sin by some gods, according to Greek mythology. But if you ain't askeered to be claiming god-like powers, go ahead and give it your best shot. My answers in bold:

"Special" brownies; pickled herring (not in the same meal); llamas (delicious when grilled); chicken livers; totem poles; whiskey; dancing; Marching Bands; writing; musical theater (not too many will admit THAT); comics.

Current Country & Western Music (I still like the classics); baby pictures; noisy human spawn in restaurants; weeding my garden; GMO foods; overly-long jazz solos (the worst sort of self-indulgence); hypocrisy; "talking points" rather than reasoned argument; outright lies proffered as "news"; sappy love songs; the current style used by female R&B singers, most of whom perform vocal gymnastics just to prove they have superior voices; aliens trying to abduct me for testing.

Mat Cauthon

Dumai Wells

That thing the Windfinders + Aes Sedai + Kin circle did to change the weather

We all contain Dark and Light. I fear my own darkness, a little, and the darkness in others, too.

No.

See #6 above.

There are no right or wrong answers in this quiz.

Thank you. The voices inside my head can't agree, so you were the tie breaker.

But wait! Even if the Shadow is more appealing, everyone knows the Light will win in the end. RJ couldn't do otherwise.

So maybe I should side with the Light?

Ahhhhhhhh!

Archived