DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is anyone here?

Darksmoon

Wow, the flood gates sure opened.

Well, Tay will get your bio posted up to the bio section soon Bard

As for Starrik, I dont know how much use the info site will be, but Tay will likely let you in before too long (Though, likely after you've submitted a bio and are part of the WK group), until then I would be happy to answer any of your questions.

lol look at all these wannabe wolfies! Awesome sauce. I'll approve your registration on the proboards site, Starrik and I'll go check for submitted bios too.

I see Winter's replying to your thread, Wolf so I'll just have a quick read over it because I'm nosey that way.

Welcome to The Stedding all of you. :smile:

Not you too Winter? Oh dear, very unlucky. I've been knocked sideways by food poisoning too this past week. Feel like someone put me through a wringer.

I've approved the pending accounts on the proboards site for BB and Starrick. Also responded to BB's bio (something I thought I'd done a week ago but it'd help if I actually had hit send  :rolleyes: ) . Starrick if you need any help regarding your bio or have any questions, just shout.

You're dragging someone else along too Kronos? Goodness, keeping me busy. Checked WK email tonight and not had any more but I'll keep an eye on it.