• Peter Davison
    • Colin Baker
    • Sylvester McCoy
    • Paul McGann
    • Christopher Eccleston
    • David Tennant
    • Matt Smith

I love Tennant.

I haven't seen the classic series and I started watching Doctor Who with Ecclestone. I thought he was great. But then Tennant came and eclipsed the ninth Doctor. When Tennant was replaced by Matt Smith I was a bit disappointed, but I have to admit that now I really like him.

• 1 month later...

Pretty much the same as Dors, started with Ecclestone and while it took 2 episodes to get into the show, I really enjoyed him after that. 

Didn't think I would like Tennant, but ended up loving him.

As for Smith, I really as of yet can't get behind him (and I'm halfway through season six).  I don't like his style as the doctor and I certainly don't think he pulls off the whole "I'm dangerous" card very well - I don't find him threatening.

As for the companions, I really enjoyed Rose Tyler, Martha was alright, Donna was awesome, and Amy Pond is my least favourite to the point that I think I like Rory better.

Currently, the sixth season is my least favorite -

I really don't like this whole episode arc with the space suits, the Silence, and the woman behind the door slot.  I know I'm supposed to be interested, but I could really care less about who she is and what the deal is with Amy's pregnancy.

I just hope there's more Doctor-Donna in the future...

I haven't seen any of the originals, and I've only seen eccleston and tennant and it's a wash in my opinion. As far as companions, I've only seen a couple episodes with Donna and don't really like her. Rose I didn't like to start with bust she grew on me and I liked Martha pretty much from the get go, though I hate her mother, though in her mothers defense she was under subtle mind control.

Archived