DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Semi-Official Black Tower WoW Geeks Thread

Songstress

Some raids where gear checks while others were skills checks. The skill ones were the fun ones. As for PvP I rarely did it and when I did I just chose the squishiest target, blew them ups as I was a mage, and then promptly died to a rogue or some other mean person. I wasnt good at it.

Managed to get a server first on Black Temple though. That was nice.

*giggle*

By the end of WotLK, I had an alt of every class except warrior. I hated my warrior, never got one above level 45. My warlock was a WSG twink for a while, then I started to level her again, then I decided to reroll her as Worgen when Cata came out, but I quit playing before I got around to it. And I couldn't stand playing a Death Knight either. Rolled 3 of them on different servers, got each of them through the starting zone, and dropped them. One of them was my bank alt on my tauren boomkin's server.

Every other class I had either to 80, or close to 80 (77 on the rogue, 78 on the pally).

Way too much time on my hands for a while there.

Honestly, I played WoW, DAoC, Shadowbane(or something like that) and Everquest, and Everquest is still my favorite.

I liked WoW enough for a while. My mains ( I had duel mains on different servers due to RL friends on both) 80 NE Hunter and a 80 BE Warlock. I would probably still enjoy playing my hunter, but I would rather save my 15 dollars and play EQ for free.

Honestly, I played WoW, DAoC, Shadowbane(or something like that) and Everquest, and Everquest is still my favorite.

I liked WoW enough for a while. My mains ( I had duel mains on different servers due to RL friends on both) 80 NE Hunter and a 80 BE Warlock. I would probably still enjoy playing my hunter, but I would rather save my 15 dollars and play EQ for free.

DAOC? My brother!

What server? Realm? :happy:

Rogue here.

Hated dr00ds. Have all the same abilities (except vanish) but can heal a decent amount. Totally OP.

Then I made one.

And then suddenly, they were underpowered. :dry:

:laugh:

At least we can't quite stunlock as well as yall :tongue:

I also wanted to bump this thread back up because something occured to me - WoW is completely responsible for my evil shadowyness in the Black Tower.

You see, back when you could only roll alliance or horde, not both at the same time, I originally decided to make an Alliance character, thinking it would be fun to rp the good guys.

Boy was I wrong.

:laugh:

Being alliance back then mainly meant you had a lot more very young players to try and group with, and in general everyone seemed so mickey mouse about stuff. Then one day I made a horde alt, to help me grief horde characters I wanted to gank out in the world, and I realized I should have rolled horde from the beginning. Everyone was in general, just cooler to be around. True, you had more "too cool for school" type peeps, but in general the wittiness and banter was of a MUCH higher quality than that seen on the alliance side.

So I basically decided that from then on, I'd rather go teh evil side of rpg and rp type stuff after that (In Oblivion my main character was a vampire rogue type khajit that pretty much killed anything that moved).

Hence===WoW turned me evil

:baalzamon:

I cant tell you how evil this tune is now that it is stuck in my head.

On a side note I should be Asha'man any day now. Come up with your siggy bet idea yet?

Oof. Will work on that this weekend. Changing work schedules this week has me losing track of time, and would probably lose track of random body parts if they weren't attached.

129072299288621621.jpg

LOL Jonas... If I hadn't already given you points this month for LOLcattitude, that might earn some. Way too cute. But! Gotta spread 'em around a bit.

And Despo, that explains EVERYTHING.

Actually, on my server, the Alliance might have been full of n00btastic kids, but the Horde was full of complete jackasses. Although they were better at PVE. And PVP for that matter. And quite arrogant about it. I just didn't like our Horde population a lick.

LOL Jonas... If I hadn't already given you points this month for LOLcattitude, that might earn some. Way too cute. But! Gotta spread 'em around a bit.

And Despo, that explains EVERYTHING.

Actually, on my server, the Alliance might have been full of n00btastic kids, but the Horde was full of complete jackasses. Although they were better at PVE. And PVP for that matter. And quite arrogant about it. I just didn't like our Horde population a lick.

Pretty much how it was on my server too. I just figured it'd be better to get the better pvp'ers, and have to outarrogant them at their own game

:biggrin:

The general population on both sides was... not pleasant. Thats why unless I was needing to trade for something or needed an answer I always had general, global and trade chat off. Didnt want to deal with it. I mostly talked to my guild.

LOL... yeah, I always started a second chat tab and moved general, trade, LFG, etc. to that tab. Guild chat, raid chat, party chat, and my custom chat channels were the only things I ever looked at unless I was specifically wanting something... like bored as heck on a Sunday or Monday night and wanting to get into a TOC or ICC 25 man pug with one of my alts.

Yeah, I had public speak turned off most of the time, but I was more talking about guys on vent and on the forums. All the Horde were MUCH MOAR elitist than the alliance side.

Thing that stunk was, I was one of the few really good pvpers on alliance side, so I had to go triple time to take them out before they took me out. Made for some intense battles tho :myrddraal:

Archived