DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Ithi...?

grownups have to go to a very bad place called work, and then they have to come home and do stuff.

i know, it's horrifying, i still can;t get used to it.

Are you a grown up? :tongue:

How close is saidin and 250? Two Rivers would be nice, I grew up there. :)

I know, I wants it, but we just don't seem to have the pieces they want.

Ok, we are interested in an alliance, terms: Free rent

This would actually be pretty interesting, if both our teams made such an alliance. Since we own the most luxurious monopolies, we could ride by relatively worry free on the last row, while all the other teams were paying out the wazoo.

If that was a serious offer, we can start talking more seriously about that

Anyone who wants to make a deal with us, could you please post what sort of deal you have in mind, and I'll examine them ^^

I just thought of a perfect three team trade with our team, your team, and Fox Head.

Horn of Valere (your team) would get Spine of the world, getting you closer to a monopoly in orange, and Saidin from us.

We (Callandor) would get Caemlyn, and 200 marks from Fox Head

Fox Head would get the sweet end of the deal, getting Rhuidean to complete their purple monopoly, and still plenty of cash to build up the inexpensive properties.

What say yall?

My gut says no. Teamates, what do you think?

Would less marks from your team help convince you a bit?

The main problem is my team want to get The Aiel Waste and Tear....

Problem is you need 1 property for the first, and 2 for the second. You will prob have to settle for getting at least ONE monopoly, considering many teams have already jockeyed for position and own some kind of monopoly or advantage.

I think it's a good deal for yall, honestly. You can build up those properties fast as hell

Read the other one I commented. Where I said I'd do more marks for Sadin...

@John: The problem is, I had Saidin going to team Horn of Valere

If they are fine with getting some marks instead of Saidin, something like:

Horn of Valere get: Spine of the World, 200 marks from Fox Head

Callandor get: Caemlyn, 200 marks from Fox Head

Fox Head get: Rhuidean (giving you a monopoly), and Saidin

Might seem like a steep price, but getting that extra property is what would be costing you. And you do have plenty of money to spare, and it would be cheap to build up those properties

Where is Ithi...?

grownups have to go to a very bad place called work, and then they have to come home and do stuff.

no., but i still got old.

and are we sure about that aliance thingy?

absolutely sure?

cause... seems like that genie's out of the bottle, and what with us owning park place and boardwalk... well...

@John: The problem is, I had Saidin going to team Horn of Valere

If they are fine with getting some marks instead of Saidin, something like:

Horn of Valere get: Spine of the World, 200 marks from Fox Head

Callandor get: Caemlyn, 200 marks from Fox Head

Fox Head get: Rhuidean (giving you a monopoly), and Saidin

Might seem like a steep price, but getting that extra property is what would be costing you. And you do have plenty of money to spare, and it would be cheap to build up those properties

Oh, I didn't see that part.

Where is Ithi...?

no., but i still got old.

and are we sure about that aliance thingy?

absolutely sure?

cause... seems like that genie's out of the bottle, and what with us owning park place and boardwalk... well...

:blink:

Callandor owns park place and boardwalk Cindy. An alliance with us could help you get free parking on the two most expensive spaces in the game

Hey all, we really need to stop this game for a bit. Even Ithi can't mod if you post faster than she can update and we are jumping ahead pages in minutes. There is too much here if y'all want this game to continue without being fully locked by her when she gets back.

Hey all, we really need to stop this game for a bit. Even Ithi can't mod if you post faster than she can update and we are jumping ahead pages in minutes. There is too much here if y'all want this game to continue without being fully locked by her when she gets back.

Fair enough... I've finished my business till the next post. I'd say if anyone else has completed business and needs to wait for an update to not post for a bit.

Archived