DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I seriously just skimmed through about 8-9 diff wot ref sites, clickying link after link before moving on to the net one, as well as skimming multiple chapters of no less than FIVE diff wot books. If anyone on my team ever says I wasn't putting forth enough effort into this game, I'm chucking something at them.

And I hate Tina's ridiculously quick posting trigger finger. This format is frustrating to play the game in.

<3

:dry:

But the Taint can't touch us Lighties?

the theory is that the dark one gives his minions some protection from the taint, at a very high cost. whereas in the light we are as free o be as mad as we are.

but you'll find very little difference in actual sanity levels among the factions.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1106 Marks: Receive 22 Rent from Dream Ring for The Two Rivers. Collect 200 for passing Go.

You have rolled a 5 and 6 and are Just Visiting the Whitecloaks : Awaiting command You are JUST VISITING! No need for Double Attempts!

Oath Rod (Green) - 686 Marks: Pay 26 rent to Dream Rings for South Harbour: Awaiting command.

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1414 Marks: Correct! The M'Hael commands you to advance to Cold Rocks Hold and collect 200 marks as you pass go.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 4 andpassed Go, but you then landed on Lodging and Stabling so in effect receive no extra funds. : Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 730 Marks: You have BOUGHT Four Kings: Awaiting Command.

Dream Ring (Pink) - 702 Marks: Receive 26 Rent from Oath Rods for South Harbour. Correct! The M'Hael commands you to go forward three spaces. You have landed on The M'Hael's Palace: Awaiting Command.

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

The Rent is on the Tab marked Properties, Purchase Costs and Rental values ... On the WoTOPOLY doc

Archived