DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ninja'ed. David, you didn't remind me of anything, since I never posted to the effect that I had forgotten your QT name, or Lily's. What exactly are you talking about here?

He's asking to to give your mason name again.

Right my mason qt is called Earthbound masons. And lily's called Dreamland masons. I highlighted them in blue when I mentioned them earlier.

Ninja'ed. David, you didn't remind me of anything, since I never posted to the effect that I had forgotten your QT name, or Lily's. What exactly are you talking about here?

You wanted me to read back to where you mentioned the name of your mason qt, which John courteously gave. And I gave the name of mine and lily's so you don't have to go back and read it.

Okay, but that's not reminding me of it, since I hadn't forgotten it in the first place, and hadn't posted that I'd forgotten.

Peace, I shouldn't have to give my mason name again. I did so once already. It's not my fault that David skimmed right past it.

With 24 people this list shows 18 masons.. That would mean 6-8 mafia. If a mafia team has not claimed mason yet they are outed so we can assume that at least one group here is mafia. In the interest of making the game more clear I will tell you all that my partner is AndrewLee (sorry to reveal you while you sleep bud, you did give me permission). We are the mario mason team and our power is... interesting. It does not require both of us but works better if we are alive together. The beauty of mason teams is that if we lynch one we learn about the other so with a few careful cop views and a couple of days the town cannot really go wrong. Our role tells us that we can trust one another and that we are both good guys. It also says that we can't even trust peach (which means peach is in the game I suppose).

Ah, yes I remember you mentioning that you were in a team with Luigi. Ok, I believe you now. But you do understand how funny it is that your mason qt name is that right?

Peace, I shouldn't have to give my mason name again. I did so once already. It's not my fault that David skimmed right past it.

Yet it is easy enough to do and PRO TOWN. If you are going to be willful, then I can only awesome you have a scummy reason to do so.

You wanted me to read back to where you mentioned the name of your mason qt, which John courteously gave. And I gave the name of mine and lily's so you don't have to go back and read it.

Okay, but that's not reminding me of it, since I hadn't forgotten it in the first place, and hadn't posted that I'd forgotten.

Be a pal. No one wants to go through all the pages :dry:

With 24 people this list shows 18 masons.. That would mean 6-8 mafia. If a mafia team has not claimed mason yet they are outed so we can assume that at least one group here is mafia. In the interest of making the game more clear I will tell you all that my partner is AndrewLee (sorry to reveal you while you sleep bud, you did give me permission). We are the mario mason team and our power is... interesting. It does not require both of us but works better if we are alive together. The beauty of mason teams is that if we lynch one we learn about the other so with a few careful cop views and a couple of days the town cannot really go wrong. Our role tells us that we can trust one another and that we are both good guys. It also says that we can't even trust peach (which means peach is in the game I suppose).

Could you be a bit more vague on your power, please?

Either reveal it fully, or don't mention it. Don't hint around it (which you've been doing all game)

That fact that your so hesitant to give it erks me Basel. Forget what you called it? A town player wouldnt with hold this information. Not giving it to us, even if you already did once before, is not a town move in any way.

Yet it is easy enough to do and PRO TOWN. If you are going to be willful, then I can only awesome you have a scummy reason to do so.

Auto-correct got you. I believe you meant "assume?"

Either reveal it fully, or don't mention it. Don't hint around it (which you've been doing all game)

We got a snake in the grass. This guy John Snow is not a NEWB. John? Who are you really and why are you pretending you are a newb?

That fact that your so hesitant to give it erks me Basel. Forget what you called it? A town player wouldnt with hold this information. Not giving it to us, even if you already did once before, is not a town move in any way.

Excellent point, Len.

1. David & (hehe not going to reveal that! ;) ) - Earthbound masons

2. John & Basel - Captains to the Rescue masons

3. Lily & EP - Dreamland masons

4. Desp & Lenlo - Starfox masons

5. Alanna & Rand

6. Ironeyes & Turin - DK masons

7. Darthe & AndrewLee - Smash Bros. masons (funny)

8. Moon & Peace - Retro-Nintendo masons

9. Niel &

10. Nolder &

It's not being willful. I'm honestly quite irritated that when I say something, I am somehow expected to repeat myself for the benefit of those who don't pay attention to the thread... and in this case, then post that they can't be bothered to go back and look for the first time I said it. Which would have been just a couple hours in the past, so it's not like he would have had to dig through the whole thread.

We got a snake in the grass. This guy John Snow is not a NEWB. John? Who are you really and why are you pretending you are a newb?

Anybody here remember how much of an idiot I was in my first game?

It's not being willful. I'm honestly quite irritated that when I say something, I am somehow expected to repeat myself for the benefit of those who don't pay attention to the thread... and in this case, then post that they can't be bothered to go back and look for the first time I said it. Which would have been just a couple hours in the past, so it's not like he would have had to dig through the whole thread.

There's a million posts in this thread and they happen rapidly. You are being a pompous ass with this kind of attitude. If you can take the time to argue the point..you can state your team name AGAIN.

How would I have known it was a couple of hours back? And I'm sorry if I irritated you.

Anybody here remember how much of an idiot I was in my first game?

His statement was a veteran statement that's been used on DM many many times. A newb would not even think to be outraged by that half reveal. He's picked this game up way too fast for a newb. I'd lay money on it he isn't. Oh..and he's Basel's partner. I think we have a scum team here.

*gets a bible and swears on it*

This is my first mafia game. Ever. I really don't care if you believe me. I'm a fast learner. Deal.

If you don't like it: "You can all go rot in a flaming pit of fire and ashes, you unwashed lumps on a pig's backside. Have a grand bloody day."

Ahahaha! I found this oddly hilariouus :p

Thanks for the implied-backhanded compliment, though

Archived