DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Tyzack!

Welcome to the Band! We love seeing new faces and always hope you delve into the various activities we currently have running! We are currently in the midst of changing leadership so as of now, I am the interim social group leader until a new social group leader is appointed!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! Otherwise....enjoy some brew--don't you dare spill any!!!--and try to avoid the flying objects that are the result of various brawls....hey, just because we work together doesn't mean we're always nice to each other :wink: We've gotta have fun somehow!

Also, I will do my best to get you added to the usergroup as soon as possible!

No worries, I don't really know what a usergroup is...i just figured this is as close to a trape-trading community as there is on DM.

And, I like to drink and to travel, so, there's that too.

It's been a while since I engaged in online warfare, but I was pretty good back in the day *cracks knuckles* so we'll see what I can do...

The usergroup is what will allow you to see other boards that are connected with the Band--you should be able to see them soon since I already sent in the request!

And yes, the online warfare part can be pretty fun sometimes!

Welcome to the Band!!! I'm Kat one of the members of the cavalry! Glad to see you aboard!! If you have any questions feel free to ask! We're a pretty cool group.... Just watch out for Dice, he will try to steal your brew ;) *hands Tyzack a bandy* most of all, have fun!!!

A bit of trivia, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ('98) when i was first introduced to WoT and then joined my first "on-line community" {an ill fated MUD called Kinslayers Dagger} I founded the Band of the Red Hand guild there. Unfortunately that mud was not long for this world, so it disapeared and I stole the handle of the guy who founded it (Tyzack) and went on my way.

I remembered that while running last night...strange...

Um...dice....how can you steal his bandy when I never gave him any? I gave him something completely different than that nasty stuff you think you should drink!

Tyzack - that is an interesting bit of trivia

:ohmy: I didn't give you brandy... I gave you Bandy!! It's special brewed stuff we make in the cavalry.. it's a secret recipe... Each of the regiments all have their specialized brews. Cavalry -bandy, Archers- Flaming Shots and Infantry- it's guinny something but I can't spell it right.. where's an infantryman/woman when you need them?? lol :rolleyes: Anyway... they're all "special" And we all rag each other that our brew is the best...

Just be careful of the Infantry Brew... I know for a fact that one of their ingredients is an old member's (named Footy) sock... And he's been gone for 4-5 years... you know that sock has to be raunchy :laugh:

Archived