DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Banners/Sigs Needed

Christine

Hello, everyone!

I'm working on the Wiki at present, and I need a few pretty banners! The list will be rotating as I find more images that I need, so keep checking the list below! We want some really awesome stuff to make the wiki look amazing, so do awesome stuff!

- Banner : Must say Shayol Ghul across it. Any other wording optional, but for the main page of the wiki. Size of image somewhere around 500-700x150-200

- Banner / Image : Nae'Blis. Needs to say Nae'blis on it, and maybe a few words about wanting offering. This is for the wiki page about Flatter the Nae'blis. 600x150

- Banner / Image : Cookpot. Needs to have a cookpot on it. And maybe a trolloc. And perhaps a few quirky words. This is for the wiki page about Cookpotting Fuls. 600x150

- Banner / Image : Gray Men Tasks. Something mysterious! This is for the wiki page about the Gray Men Tasks. 600x150

- Banner / Image : Cour'Souvra Bond. Use your imagination. This is for the wiki page about Cour'Souvra Bonding. 600x150

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's the banner I came up with. I'll work on the siggy later today. If you like it, awesome... if not I'll try something else =) Oh I chose the 700x200 size... i can make it smaller if you want... (can't imagine who'd want it smaller, though xD).

shayolghulBannercopy3.gif

Nyn

Perhaps a little smaller, but I am requesting that all banners be no larger than that. Maybe they should all be the same size... (Save for that first one) ?

Whoever makes the first banner for those wiki pages decides the size for them all!

I love you, Nyn. Mad points for this.

The only other images that I think I will need, for now, is to maybe update the points images, but I haven't decided what size they should be, and that is just a cosmetic thing to worry about later.

Archived