DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

2012 Summer TV

Emperor

I watch too much TV and right now I feel like I am starving show wise. Nurse Jackie just ended. Borgais actually got good. Really the only thing I watch is True Blood and SYTYCD. Fear not I tell myself, the summer has just began. Here are the shows coming up that I am most excited about.

This Sunday - The Newsroom (HBO): You had me at Sorkin.... very much looking forward to this.

July 15 - Breaking Bad (AMC): One of the BEST shows on TV. I can not wait for the last season to start.

August 17 - Boss (Starz): I just rewatched season 1 last week and remember how brilliant this show was. If you haven't checked it out then you are missing out on a show that rivals Breaking Bad in acting and plot. Before I saw this show, I was shocked to see Kelsey Grammer beat out Cranston for best actor Golden Globe. Then I watched it and completely agreed with the choice, he was that good.

July 12 - Big Brother (CBS): Don't judge me... my wife makes me watch this show...

Wow that's it I think. I guess I will get outside more or something....

Yeah the US wont get the seasons 3 episodes until May 2013 so I am not counting them at all. I am a big fan though.

Burn Notice I have never watched. I tend to ignore USA network shows.

I gave Falling Skies about 4 episodes last season then bailed. It was too much drama. I hear it got better so maybe I need to give it another chance.

Usually I would have Doctor Who to watch but they delayed till the Fall.

I watched Newsroom last night. I really think this is a successful cross of West Wing and Sports Night with some Broadcast News sprinkled in. I loved the first episode and hope the show can continue being so awesome.

Archived