DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

June Shockwave Competition

Naked~Frog

This is the online Shockwave Competition.

Just go find a shockwave or flash game on the internet you think if fun and interesting and PM with the following information:

The Name of the game

A Link to the game

A brief description of the game

You will get 7 Points for submitting a game. Each person can only submit one game.

The deadline for submitting games will be the 24th or so.

At that time, I will update this thread with your game submissions and open up the thread to voting. Each person can vote for one game and will earn 3 Points for voting. (An easy 10 Points for submitting a game and then voting)

At the end of the month, I will add up the points and Points will be given out for the:

1st place game: 10 Points

and

2nd place game: 5 Points.

You can PM me with any questions.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And I think Niel submitted a game too. Unfortunately, due to this game being less than active, we won't be running it in the foreseeable future, but you can earn extra points by playing the picture game in the Arena instead. You can also offer to run small games in the Arena for Modding Points, or Big Games on the Main Board if you are so inclined. There are always points to be earned :)

For now, to thank you both for submitting games, I will give you both 7 points for submitting a game, and you are both joint winners, so get a further 10 points. That is 17 points.

Thank you very much

Ithi :smile:

Archived