DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The old blood runs deep here....

Hello my name is Sean and i am a Wot reader since 2009, Im more than pumped about the last book coming out less than a year from now and am planning to write fan fiction after the last one comes out..... whether it is good or not remains to be seen. Fav scenes from Wot are def the battle at falme, the first time i ever got tears in my eyes reading a passage from a book, and the forging of the hammer by perrin in the gathering storm. Lan and matt are my fav characters but i love the entire story. Nice to join some fellow fans and i hope to see all of you on the forums

Welcome Sean! Glad you've found us!

I'm going to second Dice's suggestion to check out the social groups - as a Mat fan, you'll probably dig the Band of the Red Hand, but each group has its own focus and culture, and there are a lot of people who join multiple groups. There are great people to get to know, and lots of fun to be had! :smile:

I also really like Mat and Lan... and Nynaeve, especially her stubborn and fierce loyalty. :smile:

Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the site -- one or the other of us should be able to help!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived