DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Boredom

ThorkinBarrimore

*parachutes off the BT top and lands on Thorky's head* Yoohoo!! :wub:

We have next to no powerz here, due to long drought and no sunshine :dry: So I haven't been able to do spam muchly from my phone. But I am grabbing the wifi thingy and my ipod and shall see if I can get better connection down on the farm cos Dad forgot and is making me check the possum traps right down the mountain graaarh.

So if anyone's on skype in the next half hour they can get a 'tour' of the NZ out-out-outlands :laugh: :laugh:

*Nom noms the brownies*

Hiya, Songstress! Do you have a nickname? I think there are now two Songs. >_< Thanks for the snacks!

Oooohhhh, Miss Nya! I do have skype! Anyone can add me if they wanna. It's thorkinbarrimore btw.

What's a going on down there?

Well, I like Tress if it's okay for you. I'm mostly called Thor or Thork and usually mod mafia games as opposed to play in them

due to being incredibly horrible at them. I do love creating new games and organizing them. I'm thinking of doing one this summer.

I'll most likely be there then, lol... I've become quite addicted, although I manage to limit myself to one game at a time for the most part.

That's mostly because I know I'd keep myself awake all night trying to keep track of multiple games, with how detailed I get for the larger advanced games. Multiple basic games I could probably do and still pretend to get off the computer and get some sleep now and then. LOL

Well, I remember back in the days when I first started DM. Lily and Jack and several others made a huge list of different mafia roles, games, and

ideas. We wrote it all down somewhere.

It's a good method to have a Notepad where you keep detailed notes so you can open them in a separate tab for easy access.

It really helps in the kitchen sink mafia games. I really enjoy the regular theme-oriented games that are not so complex. I think my

favorite game was one where I co-modded one with Kathleen. It was a first for me and she totally was able to coral my wild ideals into

a manageable game. I learned quicky that I'm better at coming up with the details and she was better at making it coherent and easy on

the players.

It's a good method to have a Notepad where you keep detailed notes so you can open them in a separate tab for easy access.

Oh you have no idea.

My method is referred to as the Giant Spreadsheet of Doom.

:wink:

LOL... it certainly helps keep things straight in my head and I pick up on little things I might have missed with the way I do it.

It does take me quite a bit of time to keep it up, though, hence the limiting myself to one advanced/large game at a time. Smaller games, not such a big deal.

I'm brainstorming a game this summer concerning The Howling (a classic werewolf franchise) but I'm running into balancing

problems. I don't want to make it too over-the-top and want everyone to be able to join in even if they don't know the storyline.

I have 3 official books and like 8 movies to draw from....I'm going to need lots of espresso in order to make this happen. :rolleyes:

I always used to get my best creative ideas when at work also.

So I quit my job.

Amazingly enough, I never followed through on any of my creative ideas when I actually had the time to do so.

The curse of being a really excellent procrastinator >.<

Archived