DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand and Women

Maleshub

Rand and the Ladies  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Rand lady? And why?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I recall correctly, the only face-slapping in WoT targets Perrin (by Faile), Rand (by Cadsuane), and Mat (by Joline). Funny how being ta'veren works for that trio! :wink:

Elayne slapped Egwene in TDR. One of the best moments in the series for me.

Tried finding it but no dice, what chapter?

If I recall correctly, the only face-slapping in WoT targets Perrin (by Faile), Rand (by Cadsuane), and Mat (by Joline). Funny how being ta'veren works for that trio! :wink:

Elayne slapped Egwene in TDR. One of the best moments in the series for me.

Lol ... I forgot that one. It puts Egwene in a very exclusive club :wacko: Maybe she's just as important as the other club members :tongue:

Elayne hasn't really had a chance to be with Rand because she's busy ruling Andor, studying at the White Tower, and hunting the Black Ajah, so it makes sense that she can't be with him often like Min or Aviendha can. Aviendha is studying to be a Wise One, and the Wise Ones follow Rand, so there are plenty of opportunities for them to see each other. Min was there from the beginning, and because she doesn't really have anything to occupy her time other than wanting to help Rand and interpret prophecies, then she's with him almost all the time, so it makes sense that they have the better relationship. And Lanfear (Mierin) is a Forsaken and sworn to the Dark One, so there really is no chance for them to be together.

I voted Min, she seems like the most sympathetic character towards Rand, and she doesn't have another agenda - she just loves him. That simplicity is what he needs and lacks in his life. However, I was truely gutted when Rand and Egwene split up. They were a great couple from EotW and I loved how much he cared about her and her little dream of making him her warder. It was so sweet. Sigh. I like Avienda when she isn't being snarky about Rand not knowing things about the Aiel in the earlier books, and how snippy she was. But I did enjoy her beating up the Cairheinen women - it was amusing.

I love how Elayne is even losing to Mierin.

Min all the way.

I can see it now.

Lanfear: Lews Therin, I killed your blonde-haired milksop!!!

Rand: Elayne? Meh. Just don't touch Min, okie dokie?

I love how Elayne is even losing to Mierin.

Min all the way.

I can see it now.

Lanfear: Lews Therin, I killed your blonde-haired milksop!!!

Rand: Elayne? Meh. Just don't touch Min, okie dokie?

Would be nice if it took Elayne and Aviendha linked to kill Cyndane and save Rand before he jaunts to Shayol Ghul.

Archived