DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I want to be a warder!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well well well......... *glides over to the cosmic one and grabs him in a snugglebite embrace* Welcome home you! So you want to become a Warder aye? Don't you worry, hon. We Reds will have you in ship shape form in no time. And if El is a good girl, she can come play too. :wink:

This one's furry, ladies. We'll need ribbons. Lots of them. Send out an order. And none of that stuffy Tear crap, mind! I want brilliant Sarah Silk ones. We've two lost ones to decorate here. No cutting of any edges (except on our subject).

Wait, hang on....... you corrected BARM's grammar??? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *points at Bramypoo* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Breaths* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, all done. *smirks*

Oh, dearie me, what have I gotten myself into here?

I can't quite elaborate without running face first into the PG-13 sign but I'm certain a ball gag is involved. You'll find that your sense of dignity is a tenebrous, flimsy thing and I would advise you to be awsre of the tell-tale symptoms of Stockholm syndrome. The tears will end eventually and don't forget to breathe.

Godspeed, Karmic Salamander. Godspeed.

correction..... the Reds are known caretakers. We give care to whomever needs it. Whether they want it is another matter. :happy:

*feeds pandy some chocolate cookies* don't worry handsome, many have walked this path and they all lived to tell the tale (barely)

Hm, that date doesn't work for me, El. Can we move it up to say, 30 April? This one looks like we'll need some time to pull off our finest work. And I'd not deliver anything other than our finest to you. You deserve it.

Myst, shouldn't we feed bamboos to our panda. He is our special guest and pandas like bamboos. Here are silk ribbons..... Pandy you snatched them! If you like them so much you could have told us..... we could give you special treatment known as prettying.

Archived