DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cabin Fever

ThorkinBarrimore

*slaps Thorks hand good-naturedly with a red-hot fire poker* We will proceed to serve this out sophisticatedly (to steal the BA's signature term).

*waits to prolong Thorks suffering* ;)

Right, then! *hefts a wicked-looking battleaxe and slices off a generous portion of the very best for Thorky, sizzling and dangerously hot*

:biggrin:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A man and a little boy walked into the woods. It was the middle of the night and so dark they could barely see a thing, and a dense fog was forming.

Frightened, the little boy grabbed the man's hand and said "I'm scared..."

The old man squeezed his hand back and said, "You think you're scared? I have to leave this place alone..."

I like the campiness of the classics. Halloween, Friday the 13th, and A Nightmare on Elm Street mainly

because I grew up watching and thought they were funny. I don't like the new movies as it's just a whole

lot of cussing. I can hear all that I want for free at my job so why pay to hear it? :P

I like the campiness of the classics. Halloween, Friday the 13th, and A Nightmare on Elm Street mainly

because I grew up watching and thought they were funny. I don't like the new movies as it's just a whole

lot of cussing. I can hear all that I want for free at my job so why pay to hear it? :P

I would hardly call any of those classics. Scary movies for me are much more old-school. Frankenstein, Dracula, and the Mummy (Boris Karloff, not Brendan Fraser). More recent scary films I enjoyed were Alien, The Exorcist, and The Oman. But I can't stand slasher stuff. Spare me from movies that think gore and horror are identical and don't do any work on being scary because they're too busy getting a maximum amount of blood and guts onscreen.

Archived