DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Speaking of factions...

Nyanna al'Meara

...is there anywhere one can look for a bit of a description about every Faction? I mean, there's an avatar and a couple of words on the SG wiki, but unless the relentless stabbings have removed even the little bit of brain I originally possessed, I haven't found anything I can look at and find out more info about the Factionses.

Help me? (I won't tell.) :tongue::baalzamon:

:narg:

Here we go:

Black Ajah:

Classy MoFos. They are a level above it all. They don't get into the mess, as they send others to do the dirty work. They can channel, and therefore, they believe they can control everything.

Shadowspawn:

Down and Dirty. They like the mess and they love to cause chaos. Want to just go a little nuts and cause general destruction? Shadowspawn.

Dreadlords:

Sophisticated Evil. We do our own dirty work, but we aren't a mess like the Trollocs. We kill, but we kill with grace and class. Where the BA might hire someone to stab someone, and the Shadowspawn would eat them alive, the Dreadlords would serve them dinner, have drinks, and then slice their throat. We are the beautiful in between.

• Club Leader

Nyanna, we're working on coming up with descriptions right now. If you ask what sets the BA apart, I'd say that we are superior to the other factions in every way. Unlike some, we know how to spell and use grammar correctly. We also pride ourselves on our sarcastic wit. So basically, we're witty, sarcastic, and take elitism to a whole new level. I hope that helps.

*stabs Lily in the heart, making certain that the exquisite gown the Black Sister is wearing is completely ruined*

Elite my ass. You can be elite all over the floor.

Choose Dreadlords, child. You know you want to be just like me.

Please, I chose my faction. I told Verbal straight out that I would deny his request, and then told Adella that if she didn't get me a Dreadlords invite, I would throw a tantrum.

Or...the DLs were the only faction willing to take you anyways.......

Archived