DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why hello there

Neverborn

Hey guys,

Well i started reading the Wheel of time around Three months ago...and now i've been through the series twice... Its my new obsession - taking over from Discworld for the time being. I havent joined a forum in a very long time, Darn you facebook *shakes fist* but i thought i would give a new one a try.

My Name is Luke and I live in the Lake District in the United Kingdom.

I'm a 23 year old Web Developer who likes Fantasy and Gaming - I'm the full geeky package :P

Hope to meet some interesting people on the slopes of Dragonmount :).

Oooh a fellow TP fan! Have you gone to any of the Disc Cons? My Souvra has, and she's going again this year. I jealous! lol

Aaanyhoo ... welcome to DM! Take the plunge and head on over to the Social Side, if you'd like to interact with the interesting people :happy:

Or if you think you might like to give writing in the WoT world a try, the Role Playing section will welcome you with open arms/paws/wings. Maybe a catchpole or 2 ... :wink:

Welcome, Luke! What have you liked best about the WoT?

Thank you! Erm....so much content to choose from.

I like the amusing banter between Matt and ...well anyone.

Perrin defending the two rivers was awesome.

Rand getting over his teenage angst was also nice to see, especially when he used his new found kindness to rip a few legions of trollocs a new one.

Oooh a fellow TP fan! Have you gone to any of the Disc Cons? My Souvra has, and she's going again this year. I jealous! lolAaanyhoo ... welcome to DM! Take the plunge and head on over to the Social Side, if you'd like to interact with the interesting people :happy:Or if you think you might like to give writing in the WoT world a try, the Role Playing section will welcome you with open arms/paws/wings. Maybe a catchpole or 2 ... :wink:

I'm afraid i havent visited any of the Cons, I keep meaning to go to Hogswatch in Wincanton...every year, but i never get around to it which is silly because it coincides with my birthday!

WELCOME NEVERBORN!I just got curious, what games do you play?!

Well thank you, I play all sorts of games.

Minecraft, Call of Duty, Skyrim, Fallout, Platform Games....Anything! no MMORPG's though oddly enough, I don't like paying for a game, then paying again to play it...

:)

Just though i would mention that when i went onto the "Social Networking" side of the main site it said i was logged in as someone else. I've attached an little screenshot - just thought I would raise it.

post-22500-0-92461700-1331232613_thumb.png

Hmmm that's weird (about the log in details, not NOT attending the Con ... thought that's weird too, actually! :P) ... best thing you can do is post at the DM 8 Bug Reports and FAQs board here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/351-dm-8-bug-reports-and-faqs/

Shendare or Barmacral should be able to help you - they're our tech savvy people.

Welcome to DM!

You don't like facebook? At last, someone who hates facebook and I thought I was the only one.

Which are you favourite Discworld titles? I have only read a few.

Hope to see your around!

I suffer through Facebook, because honestly, when you have friends all over the world, it's easiest. Plus, hello sharing pictures.

Welcome, Neverborn!

Your name is interesting to me.

Your name is for Myrddraal (duh), which makes me think Shadowspawn, but then you use the Wolf word for it. I love when people use the Wolf word for things.

You should come drop by the Wolfkin boards. Since you have a Wolf version of a name, and all!

Hmmm that's weird (about the log in details, not NOT attending the Con ... thought that's weird too, actually! :P) ... best thing you can do is post at the DM 8 Bug Reports and FAQs board here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/351-dm-8-bug-reports-and-faqs/

Shendare or Barmacral should be able to help you - they're our tech savvy people.

Done sir!

Welcome to DM!

You don't like facebook? At last, someone who hates facebook and I thought I was the only one.

Which are you favourite Discworld titles? I have only read a few.

Hope to see your around!

I don't mind Facebook but it sort of killed a lot of the smaller forums out there - which makes sense i suppose.

I have read them all, again and again, and again. :P

I love the books about Death and the Watch - they both sort of evaluate human nature but make it funny at the same time

I suffer through Facebook, because honestly, when you have friends all over the world, it's easiest. Plus, hello sharing pictures.

Welcome, Neverborn!

Your name is interesting to me.

Your name is for Myrddraal (duh), which makes me think Shadowspawn, but then you use the Wolf word for it. I love when people use the Wolf word for things.

You should come drop by the Wolfkin boards. Since you have a Wolf version of a name, and all!

I am a wolf that was grown in a test tube? ;) Thank you for the invite, i shall check it out! :)

Do you happen to play Battlefield 3? Or perhaps League of legends =)? Maybe some assassin's creed revelations on the ps3?? xP

Playing Skyrim as well! Good luck to you young dovahkin =)!

Lol thanks man, I go play assassins creed rev, but i have not played it online - I only recently got the internet back up after a two month hiatus.

If you're interested you can add me 'Vestalis' is my username - we can maybe run around stabbing people one day. :)

Archived