DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey guys!

Razen

Hey all!

I'm glad to meet everybody! I'm currently working on rereading all of the books to prepare myself for the new one. I'm a freshman at the University of Minnesota, originally from Wisconsin. Besides college and reading, I love soccer - go Spurs! Anyhow, I hope to get started and jump into the forum community soon!

Hey all!

I'm glad to meet everybody! I'm currently working on rereading all of the books to prepare myself for the new one. I'm a freshman at the University of Minnesota, originally from Wisconsin. Besides college and reading, I love soccer - go Spurs! Anyhow, I hope to get started and jump into the forum community soon!

Nice to meet you Razen. I just found the WoT about a year ago and I am re-reading them too. Welcome!

That's cool! I've lurked around for a little bit, but I finally decided to join so I could do all of the stuff on here. In terms of favorite characters, I'd definitely have to say Cadsuane and Mat because of how strong willed they both are. I definitely am interested in joining the White Tower and some of the other discussions, but we'll see where I end up. And thanks for the welcomes!

It is pretty great :D

Are you strong willed as well? I like Mat also because he is hilarious and amazing. Cadsuane I'm sometimes annoyed by... but then I tend to side with Nynaeve on a lot of things... or whoever it was that was bothered by her at times I can't quite recall. My favorite would probably be Fain because he just makes an amazing bad guy.

I like your sigs! Can't wait to see you more around the site :D

Archived