DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Grayt Jello Love Fest : Favorite VDay Gifts

Rhea

I do call him my Meatspace Warder, Rhea, since he's a very good friend too ... lol

Chrissie ... *bites lip*

Misheru, I absolutely love that flower pot! And the two of you look adorable in that pic :happy:

Ryrin, is that the favourite one you ever got, or that you would like to get?

It is the one I would like to get, Mother.

However, I will always settle for chocolate, any kind.

My hubby was so sweet. I got home from work last night and found a potted miniature white rose plant along with a giant chocolate kiss and a beautiful card sitting on the dining room table. He made brownies too. Love that guy!

My youngest made me a card and wrote me a love story that involved halo characters and soccer. It was so cute!

I gave them all jelly bellies and chocolate and I made them a spaghetti dinner with ceasar salad and garlic bread. Their favorite!

For my hubby I gave him a funny card and chocolate covered fortune cookies. They came in a shiny red chinese take out box. He hasn't opened them yet. I want to see the fortunes!

My boyfriend gave me a spa treatment! I get to go to this spa and spend a couple of hours in their therapeutic waters (warm Dead Sea salt pool, hot green tea pool, cold plunging pool, aromatherapy steam room, infrared sauna) and then I'll get a one hour body nourishing treatment called sweet ginger and milk body glow (body wash + body scrub + warm milk treatment + grape seed body oil). I've never been to a spa before so I'm excited.

I made dinner and dessert for him. >.>

Can I brag about the gift I gave my husband? He had a full day, working both his jobs so he was at work from 8am to 1am... When he came home, I had made heart-shaped brownies with red topping, lit candles and champagne glasses waiting, both to celebrate Vday and his new job ^^ He was very happy and Im glad I could do something in return for him working as crazy <3

Kate: You spray both the leaves and the flowers :) Once or twice a week.

Archived