DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stepping down...

Verbal32

So, yeah. I'm resigning my position as Faction Leader of the Shadowspawn. I just don't have enough time to do the job justice since becoming an Admin. If Barm ever did usergroups more than 1x per year, maybe. Kidding. I just don't have time.

I'll be around, and I hope the SS get a great leader who will revitalize them. I feel like I did that at first, but the magic has fizzled a little, and it's time for new blood.

Nae, if you send me a usergroup request to remove myself, I'll cry. I'm not set up like that anyway, so you don't have to bother, lol.

So, yeah. I'm resigning my position as Faction Leader of the Shadowspawn. I just don't have enough time to do the job justice since becoming an Admin. If Barm ever did usergroups more than 1x per year, maybe. Kidding. I just don't have time.

I'll be around, and I hope the SS get a great leader who will revitalize them. I feel like I did that at first, but the magic has fizzled a little, and it's time for new blood.

Nae, if you send me a usergroup request to remove myself, I'll cry. I'm not set up like that anyway, so you don't have to bother, lol.

Maybe if it was a part of my job description, I would. Also you ditched on our date. Don't you want to know how to do your job properly so I won't yell at you every time you screw up?

Archived