DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Punches A Wall*

Aiel Heart

I love my best friend but *growls*

She just has to be right. She has to always be right. My opinion means absolutely nothing. In the past she comes to me to help her feel better but then it's like I'm talking to a wall half the time.

And now she's bashing WoT, which she outright REFUSES to read!!!!!!!

*Looks for an old notebook to rip apart*

Oh and then she gets all hurt when I get upset with her over it when I've made it clear just how much these books mean to me and how much I'm in love with them and how much they changed my life and how they were what got me through my depression when my faith was basically gone, she was never around and barely took care of me when she was (when I had spent the last two years constantly taking care of her), and the person I trusted most was torturing me. WoT got me though that. And it doesn't matter to her one bit!!!!

Nope they're not worth reading. They couldn't possibly be worth reading. Then she talks about her books (some of which I've read) which are so much more superior. I try to tell her all of the amazing things about WoT and she just stops listening. GRAH!!!! And she wonders why I barely ever talk to her anymore!!!!

*Wishes her roommate wasn't in the room so she could channel this energy into pushups*

Ok rant done. Needed to get that out. Anyone else have any GRRRRs today?

:unsure: That sucks majorly. Personally I just ignore those type of people because they think they always have to be right...my father is one of them. And there have been many times where I've just wanted to punch him in the face

:unsure: That sucks majorly. Personally I just ignore those type of people because they think they always have to be right...my father is one of them. And there have been many times where I've just wanted to punch him in the face

I understand completely, Heart & Lessa. My stepfather is the world's biggest a**. He always has to be right and when he is wrong, he blames it on other people; he won't admit it. Bah! Lots of love and sympathy to those in needs! :wub:

Umm... for those of you who've read the chest and butt competition threads, the wub is not a reflection of my own eyes, just so's you know.

Firepants--did you tell us you were disappearing?

I think that I may have alluded to it a while ago but no .... And among the rigors and minor annoyances of travel it must have slipped my mind.

It was pretty great.... Spent a bit money but I'm happy that I went. I didn know this was the last BDO for NZ. =o damn, were there any bands that you were really keen on seeing?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived