A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Forsaken group!!! Only a few spots left

Naeann

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi.

Now that I have your attention...

I'm implementing a team of 13... represented by our lovely Chosen from the Wheel of Time series...

1. Lanfear- Sakaea

2. Graendal- Song

3. Asmodean- Playr

4. Rahvin- Reyoru

5. Be'lal

6. Demandred

7. Moghedien- Ledinna

8. Aginor- Naked Frog

9. Ishmael- Motlee

10. Sammael

11. Mesaana- Moon

12. Semirhage- Nyanna

13. Balthamel

I need victims volunteers for these positions. You will have to submit to me a paragraph explaining why you'd be good for the position and what you plan to bring to the group. This won't be an all fun and games task... I need people to help do grunt work but you will be rewarded GREATLY for it with points and potential for other things (as will be brainstormed with the team)

Tasks will be things such as helping us recreate a better Shayol Ghul. We need to overhaul some old, outdated threads and activities, start implementing the use of boards that are collecting dust on the cobwebs, ect.

The four people who do the best job at this will be given a special status and potentially a points allowance.

Who want's to help me get Shayol Ghul back on it's feet?!?!?!

Is Demandred still open? I'd like to throw my shiney new name in for that if able~ mostly because my name is shiney~ :P

but I'll investigate the forum before submitting the paragraph thingy *research mode activate*

• 4 months later...

Hi.

Now that I have your attention...

I'm implementing a team of 13... represented by our lovely Chosen from the Wheel of Time series...

1. Lanfear- Sakaea

2. Graendal- Song

3. Asmodean- Playr

4. Rahvin- Reyoru

5. Be'lal

6. Demandred- Eternal

7. Moghedien- Ledinna

8. Aginor- Naked Frog

9. Ishmael- Motlee

10. Sammael

11. Mesaana- Moon

12. Semirhage- Nyanna

13. Balthamel

I need victims volunteers for these positions. You will have to submit to me a paragraph explaining why you'd be good for the position and what you plan to bring to the group. This won't be an all fun and games task... I need people to help do grunt work but you will be rewarded GREATLY for it with points and potential for other things (as will be brainstormed with the team)

Tasks will be things such as helping us recreate a better Shayol Ghul. We need to overhaul some old, outdated threads and activities, start implementing the use of boards that are collecting dust on the cobwebs, ect.

The four people who do the best job at this will be given a special status and potentially a points allowance.

Who want's to help me get Shayol Ghul back on it's feet?!?!?!

I want to join im stuck between Sammael and Balthamel i think ill go with sammael cuz ive always been short 0_o

Archived