DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I want to join the Kin

dapianoplay3r

So here I am. I browse your thread every now and then and they look like fun. Im not too got at the whole knitting and sowing thing but I do crafty things all the time

Your store convinced me to join. i thought it was cool

I have 2 questions

1) Lor why is your username U4ea when everyone calls you Lor and your siggy and stuff is all Lor?

2) Am I the only guys here???

1) My main RP character's name is Loraine and when I joined (I use this username everywhere, btw), it was easier than explaining U4ea (aka Euphoria) every time I said hello. Now, *shrugs* it's just another of my collection of names. :)

2) no, we have quite a few guys on our memberlist. We are coming out of a post slump, so I'm sure they'll appear a but more soon. :)

And we do a lot more than just crafts. :) we are the "jack of all trades" group here.

So... *clears her throat and wraps a bright blue sash around dapianoplay3r's hips and kisses both cheeks*

WELCOME TO THE KIN!

It's always good to be good at something! :)

I do a little bit if everything... Sewing, crochet, cross stitch, scrapbooking, quilling, kid crafts... Seriously, my favorite craft is collecting new crafts!

PS- you should be able to see the other boards, now. :)

It's always good to be good at something! :)

I do a little bit if everything... Sewing, crochet, cross stitch, scrapbooking, quilling, kid crafts... Seriously, my favorite craft is collecting new crafts!

PS- you should be able to see the other boards, now. :)

What other boards? :unsure:

*busts through the door into the room*

ooh Oranges! I like oranges...who brought the oranges..can I have some? I think I feel a cold coming on.

ooohhh....code orange...not oranges...um...does anyone happen to have an orange I can have?

*busts through the door into the room*

ooh Oranges! I like oranges...who brought the oranges..can I have some? I think I feel a cold coming on.

ooohhh....code orange...not oranges...um...does anyone happen to have an orange I can have?

I have two orange trees in the back yard.

Grapefruit is a necessary evil. Good for the body, but my tastebuds hate me for a while afterwards. LOL

I don't have any fruit trees, fruit bearing or otherwise. :( I'd love an Apple or cherry tree, though.

Archived