DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New novice enrolling

Shiva

Hello!

I used to be an RP'er on these boards, but that was quite a few years back and I'm starting over anew. Been reading up on the boards and I hope to be back on the RP boards again soon. :) I wrote and submitted a bio for my new novice, it was exciting to think about this character and what role she can one day play in the Tower. Long way to go before then, so I hope to meet some friendly faces to pass the time with here IC and OOC.

So, hi! It's me, Aurélie (aka Celes, Calli, Dawn, Lyv)

Welcome back, Shive / Celes :biggrin:

Owen will be dealing with your Bio, and Amadine will be your Mistress of Novices - if you have any questions, feel free to bug either of them *grins*

Btw, remember to delete your old Celes account, or ask an Admin to do so - you're not allowed to have more than 1 DM account.

Don't have that old account anymore, was on an old version of the boards, don't have the log-ins either. So if someone wants to delete, go ahead. But it's definately been more than 3 years since I last used it. :)

And yes, as soon as I see my bio approved I wil be talking to you about doing some writing. :D

The double account has been dealt with most swiftly. However, my bio is still hanging in limbo on the BIO approval board. I hope I can start my character soon as I'm kinda losing the feeling I had when I started her again. Does it usually take this long or is there something wrong wtith the bio? :)