Rhea (9): Song, CTM, wombat, Ape, Verbal, BG, meesh, Solimind, Player

No Lynch (5): Turin, Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae

Solimind (3): Locke, Smiley, <3

Talya (1): Tina

Turin (1): Paet

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Ithi, Rhea

1 1/2ish hours to deadline

I'm not sold on any scumminess on Rhea's part at all, I really think a No Lynch would be a better option than shoving all our votes on someone kinda random at the last second. I'd be willing to switch to a CTM lynch, but anything else and I'm not taking my vote off no lynch. Random lynch, assuming it comes with a coroner's report, is better than a random lastminute.com bandwagon lynch

I'm not sold on any scumminess on Rhea's part at all, I really think a No Lynch would be a better option than shoving all our votes on someone kinda random at the last second. I'd be willing to switch to a CTM lynch, but anything else and I'm not taking my vote off no lynch. Random lynch, assuming it comes with a coroner's report, is better than a random lastminute.com bandwagon lynch

A lynch is always better then a no lynch on day 1, are you mad?

A lynch is always better then a no lynch on day 1, are you mad?

I really don't like getting into this kind of bickering type convo, but there are plenty of different circumstances where a no lynch is a better choice, especially on day 1. If you really disagree that strongly with me, take it to the mafia grievances thread. There's a reason so many others are on the "No Lynch" train. It's not always the best option, but in circumstances like these it's the only option

I really don't like getting into this kind of bickering type convo, but there are plenty of different circumstances where a no lynch is a better choice, especially on day 1. If you really disagree that strongly with me, take it to the mafia grievances thread. There's a reason so many others are on the "No Lynch" train. It's not always the best option, but in circumstances like these it's the only option

why would i take it to the grievances thread. Unless you are in a non typical game, the only time a NL makes sense is at mylo

I don't think there are enough people available to get a CTM lynch Des. It is gonna have to be Rhea, No Lynch or random imo.

if we're both alive tomorrow, des is welcome to case me then ... I'd love to hear the case, but as you said, probably no time now

Roleless claims: Talya, Nyn, Player, Rhea, effectively Desp and AH. John said so too, yes?

I miss someone? Cause I don't believe it all.

desp and AH are millers, so far we have 5 roleless claims

I am vanilla.

Coroner report will confirm that I am not lying.

Vote No Lynch

Vote Count

No Lynch (6): Turin, Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Rhea

Not voting: Ithi

1ish hour to deadline

Roleless claims: Talya, Nyn, Player, Rhea, effectively Desp and AH. John said so too, yes?

Masons.

Masons.

yeah, that's what i meant

Vote Count

No Lynch (6): Turin, Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Rhea

Not voting: Ithi

30 minutes to deadline

why would i take it to the grievances thread. Unless you are in a non typical game, the only time a NL makes sense is at mylo

It is also ok when it ensures that the next day is LyLo instead of MyLo. And then you could recursively reason that it's ok as long as it avoids MyLo at some point in the future. It depends on the number of town roles left, the number of players left, and the number of kills left. Right now, we don't know much about those things, so it could be good or bad. This is all completely discounting the info we gain from the voting patterns on a lynch. So yeah, it would be a toss up on Day 1 in a game like this, but then the fact that lynching gives us more useful info breaks the tie.

Case closed.

Forever.

Archived