Funny AMoL Prediction

Aiel Heart

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

She said she'd eat the game

If you haven't red up to the last few books, I recommend not reading my rant

Min was cool at first. Then whenever that was that Rand was unconscious and she was holding him and talking to Egwene she gave up every bit of her ability to live without him. When she was in the White Tower all she was thinking about was how to get back to him. And then all of the way to Salidar she was whining about how unfair it was that they were keeping her from going to Rand. All of this when she really hadn't spent all that much time with him but had simply seen that she was to fall in love with him. Aviendha saw that she was going to as well, but she didn't just instantly become obsessed with him. That love grew over time. Now Min is constantly at Rand's side, unable to do anything else besides think about him. Elayne's whiney because she's pregnant, but that makes every woman whiney, and she is able to effectively run a country and win a civil war--she is not mooning after Rand and filled only with thoughts about wanting to be with him. She loves him, but she is able to function without him--which is how it should be. Couples should feel more complete when with each other, but be able to function without each other. Most of the break ups I've seen have happened because one person got too needy. (Those of you who have read my blog know I'm speaking out of experience. Looking back now I see just how pathetic I was.) Aviendha also loves him and misses him, but she wants to be solid with who she is first, and is working for the betterment of her people. And I don't remember a time where she actually did anything truly significant with her knives. One or two fights maybe. Thom and Mat are much better at knife wielding. Elayne is powerful in the OP, even though she can't grasp it half the time right now due to pregnancy. When she can wield it--she can wield it. Aviendha is not only a powerful channeler but once was Far Dareis Mai which means she can use a spear and many other weapons if need be.

Min is not only my least favorite of Rand's women, but my least favorite character.

Well you have three different ways of falling in love. Having a boy fall over your palace wall, spending a lot of time around one another and... Spontaneously/obsessively... As a result of a viewing.

All very legitimate ways to spark emotion!

=P

Some quotes that better happen!

Rand: "Oh I love the smell of balefire in the mornings... You know, one time we had a forsaken balefired back for 12 hours."

(After DO kills Faile)... Perrin: "My name is Perrin Aryaba. You killed my falcon. Prepare to die."

"You underestimate the power of the dark one. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny." <Anyone to Tinkers>

"Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes." Shaidar Haran to Rand

"You can not escape your destiny. You must face Darth Vader DO again." -- Lew Therins to Rand

"Resistance is futile" -- DO to world

"Narg smart." -- in battle for Caemlyn

Archived