DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Classes?

Eqwina

I will try to get a post up this weekend, but I am going to a football game tomorrow! And my brother surprised me by bringing my nephews in for Christmas so it may be Monday!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Cheers!

So ill be unable to write my post up till Tuesday but I do have a question or two. First is the first part a mandatory requirment. Or can I rp him coming in after they get caught? Second is it impossible for someone to find her or at least not get caught. I ask because I wrote up my bio as a man who was an accomplished thief and assassin. If this dosent give him an advantage then I don't get the point of writing a bio with special skills if they are not in affect? I don't wish to sound like im complaining but its just a question I have..and I do believe I received his "city skills" as a special skill..

Happy holidays to all:)

• 1 month later...

You should just write one long post that covers all of the training we have done so far to get caught up.

As far as his skill, I have no issue with you writing him having an easier time of the exercises because of the skill you put in your bio, but Thera is still the MoT and has a WS of 18 and has been a Warder for years. I do not see it as being possible or realistic that he could "catch" her. At least not at the start of this class, and even for someone skilled it will not be easy by the end of the lesson. It is not that what you wrote in your bio doesn't matter, it does!! Very much!! As it helps to shape your characters life, and direction, as well as making things easier for you to learn (in whatever area you wrote that you excelled in your bio...this is true for anyone and any special skills your character had before joining the WY).

Hope that helps :-)