DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Classes?

Eqwina

Any trainee's or TG's need classes. I am posting a thread that is a city survival class. I will wait three days and then post again. Its cool if no one joins as it will give me a chance to write with Thera again, butI would love students!

Hit me up if you need any classes or training.

City Survival

Yep, for Trainee's. The class is up. For your first lesson, post about your trainee searching for Thera in the city. Since this IS your first lesson she will catch you. When you are caught you will go back to the Inn where you all are staying as a class. That is when the training really begins.

No it looks really great. Welcome to the Warders Yard then! I simply LOVE new people :-)I will wait another day and see if anyone else posts. If not, then you and I can continue on.

Are there any other training class you want to take?? I would love to help you out.

Crystal

I would love to... but I think I shouldn't have more than four classes going at once... at least for the time being... if one gets going slowly, I will be sure to inform you of a desire to start another training session! :)

BTW: how formal do we have to do the training? At what point will I be considered a Tower Guard and able to leave the Tower to assist Aes Sedai with missions and such?

Yeah, Rekinu will soon be ready for that advancement once he finishes up the required posts for the threads he's in.

Eqwina, we have amended Tower Guard advancement slightly, but devon and I are behind updating it on the Wiki page. Forgive me for any confusion involved with that. Basically, the idea for initial rps is that they don't have to do the whole mandatory/choice/elective thing other than key rps (like their arrival, the tower guard ceremony, and the blademaster ceremony, all of which are still mandatory). Just about any roleplay thread can count for the advancement of Weapon Score, at least certainly initially, as long as it's a well thought out rp that helps advance the character in some way. And we basically take the Choices and Electives from the older system and make them all electives to choose from or make variations of. So, we basically make training threads less formal than they usually are (though of course you may teach them however you like to). The old requirements are the new guidelines, if that makes any sense?

It's basically an attempt to simplify the training process since we don't have as much activity as we used to.

But back to the thread you and Rek are in, I should be able to get up a reply in a day or two at the latest with the snarky Torvus.